Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR EV1


Wow welcome to 2008 everyone out there in bloggerland....I do NOT know where the last year has gone....of course, I imagine that comes with my old age...lmao.




As is usually the case on New Year's day, I have spent most of today reflecting on the events of the past year.... looking back I can say that overall, it hasn't been that bad. I have been sitting here reading over my posts of the last 11 months (as I started blogging this past February). The thing that strikes me the most is what a total pain in the ass I am...I am not sure how y'all put up with me...lmao.


I have gone through and found the following posts that I think are my favourites of the last year :













These posts aren't award winning or earth shaddering. They are just posts that reflect what was in my heart or what was going on around me.


Thank you to everyone that keeps coming back...I wish you all the very best in the coming year...


As always, to be continued..................

12 comments:

whatevergirl said...

Happy New Year! The best to you!

none said...

Happy new year!


I know what you mean about going back over old posts. I did it the other day and thought..geez who the heck wrote that?

jAMiE said...

All the best for you and your family for 2008. I look forward to reading you, as always!

Alekx said...

yah you are a pain in the ass but damnit you are OUR pain in the ass.

Ducking

I'm leaving now

bye

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

MommasWorld said...

Warmest wishes and Happiest New Year ever to you!

captain corky said...

Happy New Year! I hope 08 is great for you and your family.

Canadian flake said...

thank you all for the warm wishes...

Mia said...

Happy new year, and may all your wishes come true.

Burfica said...

I'm with alekx. hehehehehe

Happy new year my friend!!!!!!

Maureen said...

Happy New Year to you and yours too CF.

Rick Rockhill said...

Flake- hope your computer woes are over...

-rick