Thursday, July 24, 2008

TRUE FRIENDS

I am still here and still kicking....I will be back to reading and posting again someday soon...right now, it just isn't the outlet it normally is for me...so I will wait this time out...

A friend on facebook sent me this little button thingy with an expression that made me laugh so hard I almost cried. It said something like the following:

A friend will stop you and ask you if you are ok...
A best friend will say, "MOVE!! SHE'S PISSED!!!"

roflmao...'nuff said......

As always to be continued........

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Just stopped by to see how you were doing. Take it easy.

J.

Phoenix5 said...

LOL! I guess the best friend can read your mood before you tell her? ;-) I won't comment on your blogging since I haven't posted myself since July 4th! LOL! Hoping you're having a good weekend!

jAMiE said...

Just popped by for a visit and to catch up, i hope you are doing well....was hoping for some BB chat...i hope you are enjoying the show..isn't Rennt a hoot!

Biddie said...

My brother always says that a best friend will help you bury a body without asking any questions...
Man, he is creepy!

Rick Rockhill said...

hang in there Flake. Hope all is well.

Brillig said...

Missing you...