Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BB IS BACK BABY

I known I haven't been a good blogger buddy lately...I am still trying to work everything out in my mind. It gives me comfort to know you are all a wonderful bunch that will be here when I get back to regular blogging.

The news isn't all bad...Big Brother started on Sunday night...woooohoooooo. I will at least be sure to post on Thursdays with my opinions about who got evicted, yada yada.



The gnome has recently discovered facebook and has been teaching me some of the ins and outs. Someone sent me this clip on facebook and it made me cry...I know, I know...what a stunner eh??? LOL. Still I thought I would share it..





As always, to be continued.......

3 comments:

Biddie said...

I love facebook. Mind you, until I get my pc fixed, I can't get on...
What Happened to George Adamson??? Why was he murdered? I loved that photo at the end :)

Jodi said...

We're praying for ya, C-Flake!

J.

Phoenix5 said...

Hello, my name is Phoenix, and I'm a facebook addict! Once you get used to facebook, add me! Use my email address (the hotmail one) to find me. Then I'll get to bombard you with invites and silly stuff like I do everyone else! LOL! Just kidding, but you will get some! ;-) Looking forward to "meeting" you on fb!