Saturday, June 7, 2008

THE WICKED OL WITCH IS MELTING

In truly Canadian fashion, the weather has gone from being so chilly we needed pants and sweaters....to being so hot and humid I can barely breathe...in a 48 -freaking hour period.

I have always said, if ya don't like the weather up here just wait 5 minutes and it will change.

I will be back tomorrow with my next SOS installment...just wanted y'all to know either I AM melting...or I have finally "gone to hell" lmaoooooo

As always, to be continued.........

3 comments:

Biddie said...

I. AM. DYING.
ack.

Rick Rockhill said...

the humidity wears me out. I recommend a nice tall glass of lemonade

Phoenix5 said...

I am so glad I have central air in our house! At work, on the other hand, they've disconnected 4 out of 5 A/C units to "increase profits"... so we work in the sweltering heat... and they wonder why our productivity is down... stupid managers!

Stay cool, my friend, the heat wave is almost over!