Sunday, May 18, 2008

RAMBLINGS AND GOINGS-ON #2

I was all set and ready to join the forces of soap opera sunday again today....but it seems that it isn't taking place today so thought I would just put down a few ramblings...

- y'all might notice that this blog isn't pink right now...somehow pink doesn't seem to fit my life right now so blue it is.
- I posted a joke yesterday that didn't go over very well....but no worries I will keep trying..lol
- I have given serious thought over the last few weeks to deleting this blog...it doesn't seem like there are many people reading it anymore. But once again, I decided against it. I reminded myself that I started this blog in the first place to have a place to vent and ramble...even if no one reads it, I feel better doing it...so here I sit..lol. Anything that makes me feel better right now is a good thing!!!
-I have noticed that some of the links for blogs I like to read are now missing on my sidebar...if you pop in and see your blog isn't there, please leave a message so I can fix that.
- as always, please know that your comments and prayers are greatly appreciated.

As always, to be continued......

4 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Damn Blogger! It lost my first comment! Now I have to try to remember everything I typed...

I'm glad you've decided to stay with us, my friend! I know I'm not an everyday reader, but I do read your blog every chance I get!

I hear ya on feeling the blues, though. I was hoping that the onset of spring would have perked me up, but so far, it hasn't. At least not as much as I had hoped! As Dory says in "Finding Nemo", "Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!" I'm right with ya, my dear friend! We can get through this together!

I think that's all I had typed! Hope you're feeling "in the pink" again soon!

Jodi said...

Don't go, please! I need you! Hope everything is going well now. I will check in later.

J.

aims said...

Your blog is your blog CF. Vent in it - cry in it - reveal your innermost thoughts in it. It is yours.

If you think you are posting stuff you don't want the rest of us to read...then go private for a bit. But don't go. I for one enjoy your blog and all your comments I have seen around the net.....

When you blog - you make your mind focus on something besides yourself...well sort of....and that's a good thing. A good distraction. And it might just help.

Joy T. said...

The blue is nice too :o) So many bloggers have stopped blogging. Must be something in the air. I can't comment on the no comments because I would continue to blog even if no one read me. I use my blog as therapy and it's been the greatest thing EVER for me!