Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FLAKE TAKES IT ON THE ROAD


Ok okkkkkkk I am sorta excited today...


for the first time, I actually get to be a guest blogger on someone else's blog.


The great brillig is in the limbo land that happens when you decide to move to another state so a few of us will be guest-blogging to help her out. Be sure to stop over there and check them out...I am sure they will all be great.


My mind is already racing with the possibilities...I am mulling ideas over in my head because I don't want to disappoint...I want her readers to think I can at least form a coherent sentence (instead of being the goofball I normally am..lmao).


So this is the question I pose to y'all...got any great ideas?? Any topic you think would make for a humorous or entertaining post??? I have thought of a few things...but they seem boring ...so any ideas will be gratefully accepted and considered..lol. Tune in next Monday(June 2nd) to see if I come up with something that isn't totally lame..lmao.


As always, to be continued....

4 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Hey you!

Thanks so much for offering to host SOS. Would you mind doing it this weekend? I just found out my Grandparents will be at my house and I'm in two performances on Saturday. It's all a little crazy!!!

Maureen said...

Good Luck Flake! You'll do fine.

Rick Rockhill said...

Flake- how fun! What about a post on ice cream?

whatevergirl said...

Ask a question where people get to comment about themselves...everyone loves to talk about themselves