Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PROUD TO BE A CANADIEN???

I am sure I have mentioned that the gnome is a true-blue hockey fan...the man bleeds Toronto Maple Leaf blue...and has passed this along to the gremlins (especially #1).

Since the dear "boys in blue" have already been playing golf for a few weeks now, the gnome has been following the teams that actually MADE the play offs. At first, he was just cheering for ANY team that count eliminate the Ottawa Senators..lmao...but he has been rooting for the Montreal Canadiens....

Last night, the gnome was thrilled to see a very good game 7 and cheered happily when Montreal won the series and advanced to the next round...so imagine how UN-thrilled I was a few hours later when this came over the news.....

I will NEVER understand why a bunch of drunken idiots would do something like this.... damaging the property of others in the name of victory really makes them all look intelligent.....

goshhhhhhhhhh sure does make a Canadian flake feel proud.....notttttttttt...

As always, to be continued..........

4 comments:

captain corky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
captain corky said...

Alcohol makes me people do really stupid shit sometimes. Not me though. I never do anything stupid when I'm drunk... ;)

aims said...

as the saying goes - a few bad apples....

Maureen said...

Ashamed of them... I'll bet the team is too. I'd hate to think that hockey fans are turning into crazed soccer fans.