Monday, April 21, 2008

FOR MY MOM...

I have missed my Mom every single day since we moved here...

The gremlins and I used to see her every day...now we see each other only about once a week...but we treasure every moment we have together ...we tell her every single time we talk to her how much we love her...we hug and kiss her as often as possible...

She is going through something right now that has me very worried about her...our relationship has not always been an easy one...there was a lot of things from my childhood that I had to forgive her for...and it was not easy, but I am really glad that I did...because now we have a relationship that I would not trade for anything in the world....

this poem is for my Mom even though she doesn't read my blog( I haven't shared my blog with any of my family except my gnome and the gremlins)....


Dear Mom

Author Unknown

Dear Mom,

I said a prayer for you to thank the Lord above
For blessing me with a lifetime of your tenderhearted love.
I thanked God for the caring you've shown me through the years,

For the closeness we've enjoyed in time of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from the heart for all you've done for me

And I bless the Lord for giving me the best mother there could be

As always, to be continued..........

2 comments:

none said...

Glad you were able to forgive. As long as the person we are angry at really changes there can be healing in the relationship.

aims said...

Treasure her CF - it is really hard once they are gone - you miss them so very much - no matter what.