Saturday, March 22, 2008

WE NOW RETURN TO OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING

OKKKK I am posting this because I am so pissed right now I am shaking...

this is my last word and this will be the last time I post on this subject...

My last post was meant as a THANK YOU and a clarification. It was my way of trying to let you all know how much you meant to me.

Originally, I did not post about this fight because I know there are mutual blogging friends and I didn't want anyone to feel like they had to be "in the middle"....but that does not mean I am going to sit here and remain silent when someone posts about me. It was NEVER my intent to commit slander and I have NEVER accused the other party of doing that either.

Honestly, I am sick and tired of even thinking about it....I just want to let it die...and I wish others would too...it hurts a bit that someome else posted about this situation yet again...but didn't get my side about what happened in the first place.....but I also know me being hurt isn't fair either....because we all have a right to say whatever we want on our own blogs...I exercise that right and certainly would never want to take that from someone else....but again, that doesn't mean I won't fight back when someone else talks trash about me.....

OKKKKKKKK I have said my peace and pounded the snot out of my keyboard...I have taken a few deep breaths and will try to calm down.....

As I said, I am done talking about this...and I will not post about it again......I have wayyyyyy too many things to write about that actually MATTER to me more than all this crap...

It is my intent to now stay away from certain blogs...again with the intent to NOT put anyone in the middle...and with this, the matter is closed to me and I am moving on. As always, I wish everyone only the best.....

LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT FOR THIS SHIT.....

As always, to be continued..........

8 comments:

Joy T. said...

I'm not going to lie when I say my curiousity wants to go through your entire blogroll to see what in the world is up....but I won't :o) Glad to hear you're still going to be blogging though because I don't know who these people are, but no one is worth stopping something you enjoy over. I'm stubborn like that. I wouldn't give them that kind of power :o) Happy Easter to you!

Phoenix5 said...

Just wanted you to know that I still care. My post wasn't an accusation against you, or the other party, just an expression of the pain I feel because two of my most favourite people in blogland are fighting. The comment I made about slander was NOT aimed at you, but at some of the COMMENTS being posted to both blogs. Basically, it was me telling the outsiders to shut up already. In fact, after reading my post over again, I didn't see one mention of me having to choose anything. Where the idea that I was having to choose came from, I don't know. All I know is that, if I had to choose? I'd choose BOTH! You are very special to me, Flake! Please don't take my comments out of the context they were written in. If there is anything we need to talk about, let's do it privately, ok? Email me and we'll work it out. I'm sorry if anything I said hurt you. That was not my intent.

aims said...

I'm with Joy on this with CF - I too admit to wanting to read all the nasty - but only for a brief second..then it thankfully passed...

Stick around girl - there are plenty of us who want you to...

I too lost a very close friend in the last couple of weeks. It hurts - alot - but there are others out there that might make even better friends - keep that in mind!

ThreeOliveMartini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Canadian flake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Canadian flake said...

threeolive...I would NOT have posted about this again had someone else not stirred it up yet again..

I can post whatever I want to because this is MY blog...and no one is forcing you to come here and read it...if you don't like what I am saying then DON"T come read it...

seems simple enough to me.

ThreeOliveMartini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marni said...

I'm glad you are hanging around, too! :)