Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SICK BUT ALIVE AND KICKING

I am alive and kicking and missing you all immensely. My dearest gremlin #2 decided he needed to bring home a nasty cold from school...and proceeded to give it to me...thoughtful of the lil bugger eh??

I have been in bed since yesterday morning but haven't felt well all weekend.....I even missed soap opera Sunday...so y'all know I MUST be feeling blucky...lol.

I hope to be feeling better and back soon...I only dragged my stuffed up head outta bed because I had to work tonight...

Just know that I am here thinking of you all.....and yes Jamie, I will have lots to say about Big Brother when I get back...I am not sure I am liking this " couples" theme...sorta seems sucky that the first chick got evicted because her partner was a moron that couldn't shut the hell up eh????

Anyway, please take care of yourself....I am going to take some more drugs and try rest....my love to you all....

As always, to be continued (or congested...lmao)............

8 comments:

captain corky said...

Feel better, Flake. I was sick last week, and my wife is sick this week. A lot of people are sick right now. It's madness. Get lots of rest!

none said...

You've just described the last 6 months for me.

Get well soon. this crap sickness is so annoying.

Burfica said...

maybe we can sit and take drugs and use kleenex together. lol

tripleZmom said...

Feel better!

Phoenix5 said...

Get well soon, my friend!

Maureen said...

Awwww.... take care of yourself. Everyone seems to be sick nowadays.

whatevergirl said...

Hope you get well soon!! That is why I hate winter! Did I mention that before?

jAMiE said...

I hope you are feeling better...thinking of you!!!