Wednesday, February 20, 2008

REALITY TV SHOW QUIZ



Reality TV Show Quiz

How Will I Die Quiz

Your perfect Reality TV Show would be

America's Next Top Bum

Contestants battle it out to become the number one street vagrant

Find out your Reality TV Show at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis



I have never done one of these before but since I am still feeling blucky and didn't want to bore you with more details, I thought I would give it a whirl....




Reality TV Show Quiz

Your perfect Reality TV Show would be

America's Next Top Bum

Contestants battle it out to become the number one street vagrant

Not sure I wanna be a top "bum"...but somehow it does fit with how I feel..lmao

As always, to be continued.......

4 comments:

Burfica said...

My perfect reality tv show would be

PIMP MY PANTS

XZibit steals your pants, paints them a loud color and installs a kick ass stereo system in them.

hahahahaha

aims said...

Hello - I saw a comment from you over at A Spot of T and your name made me come for a look.

I love the look of your blog - the colors - the pic of the ship...now where is that?

I'm always interested in other Canadians who blog as we seem so outnumbered by the UK and the States...ah well...we have to keep our heads up! See you again!

Phoenix5 said...

I'm staying off of Burfy's show! LOL! Probably yours too ;-)

Dianne said...

My show was "The Polygamist" where contestants race to see how many people they can marry in 10 weeks

pretty funny