Thursday, February 21, 2008

BIG BROTHER THURSDAY


Sooooooo while I plot how to torture and then bury the gnome (believe me it IS deserved...lol)....I wanted to quickly drop a note about the new Big Brother and Survivor seasons....


First we have Big Brother til death (or eviction) does them part...


I just don't know what I think about this season. Like every true BB fan, I am watching, but I am not sure I like this format. It seems like a total screw job that someone (namely Parker) gets evicted because BB paired him with a totally stupid player like Jen...she was a total bitch and not a good player at all.... talk about throwing your boyfriend under the bus by telling other players he is a racist then lying about it? can we say duhhhhhhhh, blonde much???


I hope Alison/ Ryan go next...because that chick needs a SERIOUS smack upside the head...lol.


Next we have Survivor fans vs favs...I am cheering for the favs all the way but I think they totally fucked themselves up the butt tonight by evicting Yau-Man. He is really smart and they should have kept him around for a few more challenges...then they could have picked him off when they got closer to a merge....the morons will live to regret that, I fear...or will get eliminated one by one ...


I hate to see the fans dominate...guess we shall see...


Tune in next Thursday for more BB/Survivor dish...


As always, to be continued...........

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

I think the BB format is hard to play for some, you're right, some people are screwed who might have been good players because their partner sucks. Jen was HORRIBLE, I think if she'd stuck around longer, we had only just begun to see how nasty of a person she actually is.

I'm actually rooting for a couple of the Fans over the Favorites. I think the selection of "Favorites" was kind of a stretch, there were some people I couldn't even remember. Not that memorable, so I guess I'm more excited about the fans...I may change my mind!

Burfica said...

yeah after they voted yau man out, I'm ready to see all of them go. Well all but James, and maybe ozzy, I liked both of them from their first show.

I like the two blonds that are older in the fans side. Even though I love me a fire fighter I don't think I love Joel yet. Up on the fence. That Mike guy has got to go though. uggghhhh

Joy T. said...

Popping over to say thanks for the visit to my blog. I never mind visitors :) I've never been able to get into reality shows but I sure get a kick out of people talking/writing about them. Some people are so passionate about them, it really makes me want to start watching. Hope you're feeling better.

jAMiE said...

Oh i'm like you Flake...i'm not sure i am liking BB this time around, it seems so unfair. I disliked Jen from the very beginning so was happy to see her go...but not Parker...he seemed nice, shame he got caught up in her 'stuff'.

Not sure of all names yet so not sure who you are hoping will go next...i'll have to look into it.

Enjoying Survivor more...i think it was awful that they got rid of Yau-Man last night, i was sad to see him go, he is definitely a favourite of mine. I have no idea at t his point who i want to win...do you?

aims said...

Just a question back to you here from your comments left over on mine. I am wondering if you went right to the beginning of the story - or if you started part way through?

If you go to my labels and click on 'truth' you'll find that everything is related to the story...and the beginning is quite a way back. Since you are so excited about it - I didn't want you to miss out on any of it. I start my story of abuse at the age of four and continue from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you again...

captain corky said...

I didn't' get a chance to see either shows, but I did get a chance to catch an episode of Star Trek. It was the Corbomite Maneuver, guest starring Ron Howard's little brother Clint (with a voice over). Great episode! I love the ending where Kirk and Bones and a red shirt have a drink with Clint.

Maureen said...

Aw, I was so sad to see Yau go... I loved him. I'd love to see Ozzie win.... sigh.....

Shannon said...

I thought I would be rooting for the fav's, but after this week I am leaning toward the fans. Cirie lost a lot of my respect with her peacock routine this week. Yau going home was a shame. I don't know who I'm rooting for now, maybe the fan lady who keeps getting exiled??