Thursday, February 14, 2008

HOLY CRAP IT'S MY BIRTHDAY


I totally can't believe it...I almost missed this day....
I don't even know what made me look...but wow oh wow it is my 1st blogger birthday.
Thanks to my greatest bestest buddy burfica, I started this blog exactly one year ago today...and what a year it has been...
I have met some truly remarkable people..your blogs have come to mean so much to me...
I have enjoyed the stories you have told...I have cried more than once for someone in bloggerland...and I most definately have prayed quite a bit...
This year has seen the birth of Max (who is drop dead gorgeous)....many worries and prayers for Jamie...JJ getting Fa potty trained and off to pre-school...phoenix getting a job...Janet ALWAYS cracking me up with stories of her kids and their conversations....etc etc etc...
On this first birthday, I want to tell you all that I just heart the bunch of you...I can't imagine my life without this blog and you all that come to read my ramblings...and I look forward to many more posts...
As always, to be continued.............

11 comments:

Dianne said...

Happy First. Here's to many more

Biddie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! Here's to many more :)

none said...

Yay! Happy blogoversary!

Sunshine said...

Way to go! Happy blogoversary!

Phoenix5 said...

"Happy blogoversary!' LOL! I love that one! I'll second it to ya, my friend! It's hard to believe the year has gone by sooo quickly, hasn't it? I look forward to reading many more of your posts, Flake! I "heart" ya right back!

Phoenix5 said...

I almost forgot... Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! (I know I'm late, but at least I didn't miss the day completely! LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Friend. So happy you are here to share in the blog world!

Burfica said...

you scared the badoodee out of me!!!! I was like OH FUCK I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY!!! HOW COULD I FORGET ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS BIRTHDAYS??? Then i read one more sentence and realized it was for your blog.

I think I had a small heart attack there. hehehehe

Happy blog birthday/anniversary, thingie my friend.

jAMiE said...

Happiest of blog birthdays for you Flake..so glad i found you. Thank you for the mention, you are one special lady...here's to many, many more!!!

Maureen said...

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm no less sincere in wishing you and your blog a Happy First! Congratulations!!!

Rick Rockhill said...

Flake- You are one of my favorite bloggers, I always enjoy reading your posts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!
Rick