Monday, January 28, 2008

ON THE TRAIN TO LALA LAND

I have been trying to post all day...and blogger wouldn't let me....now that I CAN post, I don't have an active brain cell needed to form a coherent thought (or spell for that matter...lol)....

Maybe it is a sign from above...because I just don't have the strength to be funny or witty or entertaining tonight...

So instead, I will just say we are all alive...gremlin #2 survived her exams...although it seems doubtful that she passed...right now just being grateful they are DONE!!!

My brain hurts...and I am a useless lump of a rock so I am off...hopefully to escape to lala land...

Sweet dreams to all..and to alllllllll a good night!!!

As always, to be continued.........

5 comments:

Burfica said...

I'm gonna need your help soon if you feel up to it. I found a blog template I really want, and I can't figure out how to put it on (it sounds easy) but still have my links and pics and profile stuff on.

Maybe you can help ahhhhhhhhhhh

Biddie said...

Alive and kicking is a good start.
Maybe today will be a better day for you. I'll send positive thoughts your way :)
Biddie xx

Phoenix5 said...

Are there any empty seats on this train? I've been having brain farts all day...

Maureen said...

Blogger was doing some updates Monday, so that could have been it... know where you're coming from though. Been there, done that. Hope things are looking up now!

captain corky said...

I hate when blogger ruins my plans of blogging. But in times of great despair there's always television. Thank God. ;)