Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I SCREWED UP

Sooooooooo I messed up this blog beyond all fuckkkkkk...

Yesterday, I was helping burfica change her template and got messing around with mine. I love the old flakey one but I just can't look at snow anymore...the snow outside my window is soooooo depressing..lol. Now it won't let me put on a template I like...it just gives me error messages...grrrrrrrr!!!

In the process, I managed to lose ALL my favourite links...I plan to have this problem rectified in the next day or so...but if ya don't see your link on my blog by the weekend, please give me a yell so I can get it back where it belongs...I would hate to miss anyone...I heart ya all so much...

The only other thing really going on is the continuation of our "visitors". We hadn't seen any evidence of them for a few days so we thought maybe the poison pellets had done the trick...but lo and behold today...the lil bastards were back...grrrrrrrrrrrr them.

Oh well, as determined as they are to eat, I am even more determined to kill em all...hee hee hee...

As always, to be continued................

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

I use the most swear words when I mess something up on the computer. There IS a direct correlation!!

Burfica said...

wow that blue font gives that a three d kind of look. hehehehehe

I can't wait to see it once you get it all fixed up.

Phoenix5 said...

Ummm... OW! Blue text on dark olive green... headache inducing for some of us, and since I already had a whopper of a headache, OW! Can't wait for the fixed version!

jAMiE said...

Hi Flake..sorry to hear about your blog problems...been there, done that...having trouble reading the fonts though, sorry...screws with my brain..ouch! But i'll be back!

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens.

Good luck.

Biddie said...

Dunno what is going on, but blogger wouldn't even let me sign in this morning.
GRRRR.
It kept telling me that my password was wrong.
Asshats.

captain corky said...

Time for a cat! It hasn't snowed for real once here in KY. I want one good storm.

Rick Rockhill said...

have a nice glass of wine, take a deep breath and just let it go.