Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS EV1


MERRY CHRISTMAS EV1...


I haven't been around to post the last few days because my computer has been sick. I still can't figure out what is wrong with it (java is corrupt or some such fiddle faddle..lol). Of course, this WOULD happen at Christmas time when we can't even get it in to get it looked at. This is adding to my stress level a bit because I need the computer for my work...thus, no computer, no work!! My employment contract states that if the computer dies, I have 1 week to fix or replace it or I am terminated....ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Anyway, I just wanted to pop on and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. My thoughts and prayers are with you all...I love you all and wish only the best for you in the coming year.


I hope Santa is good to you all.........


As always, to be continued...............

14 comments:

Jodi said...

Merry Christmas, sweetie! Hope your 'puter gets well soon!

XO,
J.

Rick Rockhill said...

Flake- Merry Christmas to you!!! Hope the 'puter gets fixed okay.

-Rick

Phoenix5 said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend! May your computer suddenly get better! Stay warm anyway you know how! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas.

MomThatsNuts said...

Happy Happy Merry Merry to you!!! ((((HUGS))))

Mom

Alekx said...

Merry Christmas sweets
If it gets worse let me know and elf and I will call and see if we can help limp you along until you can get it in to get a tune up.

the planet of janet said...

merry christmas. hope the puter straightens itself out!

Burfica said...

Merry Christmas Flake!!!! lots of love sent your way!!!!!

jAMiE said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas...and all the best for 2008!

ps...hope you get your computer problem fixed

Anonymous said...

Event the computers are sick....gah.

Maureen said...

Hope you had a great holiday, too Flake. Ours went well, even with daughter coming down with the flu (poor kid). At least she waited until Boxing Day to really succumb to it. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Biddie said...

Hope your Christmas was wonderful!
Is your computer still sick? You need a computer geek friend. We have one that fixed ours up in no time and only saw it as challenge when it crashed :)
Happy New Year!

captain corky said...

I hope you had a great Christmas. Have you tried giving your computer some tylenol? If that doesn't work you could always try throwing against a wall. ;)

jAMiE said...

I hope you come back soon...thinking of you!