Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Monday all and a big thank you for all the comments and support over the last week. I have passed along your condolences to the gnome and he appreciates the comments...as do I.

A few days ago I was awarded this by burfica :

It made me cry and touched me deeply...I love that crazy fica and wouldn't even be a blogger without her...love ya buddy.

I have given alot of thought to who I wanted to pass this along to...and it wasn't an easy choice because quite frankly, I love you all and I think you are THE most amazing group of bloggers ever ...you all TOTALLY rock!!

Because I try to be a rule-follower ,I have narrowed my list of awards to the following :

corky - as a fellow trekkie, this guy is intelligent and absolutely hilarious. He has always had a kind and supportive word for so many of us...and did I mention he makes BEAUTIFUL babies?? LOL.

phoenix - he is a fellow Canadian that I consider a true blogger buddy. I found his blog via burfica. From the first time I visited, he was warm and friendly. I have grown to count on his support and his advice means a great deal to me. No matter how bad I feel, he is there with kind words that help more than he probably knows. His friendship means the world to me.

biddie - this is another Canadian that I admire tremendously. She has so many demons to fight, yet she is amazingly strong intelligent and caring towards others...and I have grown to love her dearly...and I pray for her always.

JJ - I think this gal is one of the most amazing mom's I have ever come across. Her blog is always an enjoyable read and she can do Haiku that blows me away...lol. I am not sure she sees how fantastic a mom she really is...but someday I hope she will......her "litigator" is a lucky little gal to have a mom like her.

MelodyAnn - this woman is soooooooo hilarious in a kickass, take-no-shit sorta way...her hillbilly wedding story was wonderful. I can not count the times I have been feeling so low , I have read a post of hers and I am laughing so hard I just about choke...she is always hilarious, even when she is being bitchy...lmao.

Hoosier girl - I am a fairly new reader to this blog but I admire this woman greatly. She is a single mom, which is something that I was for 8 years so I know first hand how hard it is. She is also a teacher . Having a gremlin with ADHD has really shown me what a difference a GOOD teacher can make. She is rockin great at both...and I have nothing but respect for her.

Jamie - everything I read her blog I do NOT know how she keeps going and still stays sane. She has had to deal with so much hardship and overcome so much that sometimes I wish I could just hold her and protect her from the world....luckily she has a new man in her life and I am so very glad for her. I pray that she is healed soon.

As I said at the start of this list, I think you are ALL amazing or I wouldn't keep coming back for more. I feel blessed that you all allow me to share bloggerland with y'all. Thank you for that.

As always, to be continued.......................

10 comments:

Biddie said...

You deserve the award, there is no doubt! (and thank you for mine!)
I am always amazed at this community that we have. Who would have thought that our little blogs could touch so many lives? I feel so blessed to have all of my blog buddies.

Barbara Doduk said...

Great stuff. I will check your recommendations.

HoosierGirl5 said...

Awwww.....Thank you! You are so sweet! You're one of my bestest blogging buddies, too!!

J.

~JJ! said...

Thanks Lady!
You know how much this means to me...I should be re-awarding you with this!!!!

All my love!
~J

Burfica said...

Your welcome my dear friend, you so deserve it!!!!!

Hammer said...

Congrats! Just in time for the holidays :)

captain corky said...

I'm very touched.

Phoenix5 said...

Thank you SOOOO much for the award, my dear friend! I am so glad I have been able to offer some small support to you! Even though I don't post nearly as often as you do (okay, okay, even though I RARELY post) I read yours as often as I can, and I really appreciate your comments on mine! I'm really glad Burfy "introduced" us!

jAMiE said...

Thank you so much Flake...i truly appreciate it...it's a pl easure to be one o fyour blogging buddies!

jAMiE said...

ps...who said anything about me being sane?