Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Monday all and a big thank you for all the comments and support over the last week. I have passed along your condolences to the gnome and he appreciates the comments...as do I.

A few days ago I was awarded this by burfica :

It made me cry and touched me deeply...I love that crazy fica and wouldn't even be a blogger without her...love ya buddy.

I have given alot of thought to who I wanted to pass this along to...and it wasn't an easy choice because quite frankly, I love you all and I think you are THE most amazing group of bloggers ever ...you all TOTALLY rock!!

Because I try to be a rule-follower ,I have narrowed my list of awards to the following :

corky - as a fellow trekkie, this guy is intelligent and absolutely hilarious. He has always had a kind and supportive word for so many of us...and did I mention he makes BEAUTIFUL babies?? LOL.

phoenix - he is a fellow Canadian that I consider a true blogger buddy. I found his blog via burfica. From the first time I visited, he was warm and friendly. I have grown to count on his support and his advice means a great deal to me. No matter how bad I feel, he is there with kind words that help more than he probably knows. His friendship means the world to me.

biddie - this is another Canadian that I admire tremendously. She has so many demons to fight, yet she is amazingly strong intelligent and caring towards others...and I have grown to love her dearly...and I pray for her always.

JJ - I think this gal is one of the most amazing mom's I have ever come across. Her blog is always an enjoyable read and she can do Haiku that blows me away...lol. I am not sure she sees how fantastic a mom she really is...but someday I hope she will......her "litigator" is a lucky little gal to have a mom like her.

MelodyAnn - this woman is soooooooo hilarious in a kickass, take-no-shit sorta way...her hillbilly wedding story was wonderful. I can not count the times I have been feeling so low , I have read a post of hers and I am laughing so hard I just about choke...she is always hilarious, even when she is being bitchy...lmao.

Hoosier girl - I am a fairly new reader to this blog but I admire this woman greatly. She is a single mom, which is something that I was for 8 years so I know first hand how hard it is. She is also a teacher . Having a gremlin with ADHD has really shown me what a difference a GOOD teacher can make. She is rockin great at both...and I have nothing but respect for her.

Jamie - everything I read her blog I do NOT know how she keeps going and still stays sane. She has had to deal with so much hardship and overcome so much that sometimes I wish I could just hold her and protect her from the world....luckily she has a new man in her life and I am so very glad for her. I pray that she is healed soon.

As I said at the start of this list, I think you are ALL amazing or I wouldn't keep coming back for more. I feel blessed that you all allow me to share bloggerland with y'all. Thank you for that.

As always, to be continued.......................

10 comments:

Biddie said...

You deserve the award, there is no doubt! (and thank you for mine!)
I am always amazed at this community that we have. Who would have thought that our little blogs could touch so many lives? I feel so blessed to have all of my blog buddies.

Barbara Doduk said...

Great stuff. I will check your recommendations.

Jodi said...

Awwww.....Thank you! You are so sweet! You're one of my bestest blogging buddies, too!!

J.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lady!
You know how much this means to me...I should be re-awarding you with this!!!!

All my love!
~J

Burfica said...

Your welcome my dear friend, you so deserve it!!!!!

none said...

Congrats! Just in time for the holidays :)

captain corky said...

I'm very touched.

Phoenix5 said...

Thank you SOOOO much for the award, my dear friend! I am so glad I have been able to offer some small support to you! Even though I don't post nearly as often as you do (okay, okay, even though I RARELY post) I read yours as often as I can, and I really appreciate your comments on mine! I'm really glad Burfy "introduced" us!

jAMiE said...

Thank you so much Flake...i truly appreciate it...it's a pl easure to be one o fyour blogging buddies!

jAMiE said...

ps...who said anything about me being sane?