Friday, October 12, 2007

SURVIVOR FRIDAY


UPDATE ON BURFICA : thanks all for the kind words and prayers sent to Burfica. I got word last night from gigantor that she is home and the surgery went well. I talked to her sister Alekx for a bit this morning, and fica is loving the drugs they gave her for pain..lol. Thanks again ev1.




wooooooohoooooo welcome everyone to another edition of Survivor Friday.


All I can say about last night's show is woooooooohooooo thank you yellow tribe for getting rid of that pompous jerk Dave. What a big-mouth moron. He kept shooting off his mouth and being all bossy so I don't know what else he expected to happen. I think it is actually a shame....he seemed to know what he was doing around camp, and he could have gone further in the game if he could have had better people skills.


I think that is an error that a lot of people make while playing this game.....they get in their own little Survivor "world" and forget that it IS a game...and the people that you piss off today are the SAME people that will vote your ass off tomorrow...and all I can say is duhhhhhhhhhhhh...lol.


I hope the next one to go is Jean Pierre (on the red tribe). He keeps talking about what a good poker player he is...how well he reads people...then doesn't see that almost ev1 in his tribe thinks he is a deadbeat loser...again I say duhhhhhhhhh...lol . ( I am thinking it is more than a coincidence that these are BOTH men...but I will let that one slide for the purpose of political correctness...after all it IS Friday..lmao.)


Of course we still have our dear Courtney...I told gremlin #1 last night that if she ever talked like Courtney does, I would knock her into tomorrow..whether she is 15 or 50..lmao.


One question for you all out there...... is it just me or do the challenges seem to be a bit more blahhhhhhh so far this season? It seems like everything is physical and they haven't really had to test their brains yet...maybe they don't have any??? lol. I do have to say that I thought watching the chinese family fish with pelicans last night was way cool...that was totally ingenious I think....


Thanks for stopping in again everyone...lots of Survivor left to dish about this season...


As always, to be continued.............

6 comments:

Marni said...

My question is why did they let Courtney come on in the firsts place? She is so anorexic that she can't stand to lose anymore weight! She'll be sent off because of medical issues before they can vote her off! Wish she and John Robert (Pierre - whichever - LOL) because he is nasty. GAH! Cannot stand them! One down, three to go.

As for Sherea - she better watch herself. Her laziness is going to get her in trouble... hopefully she'll crank it up a notch and be safe. If not, she's the next to go off of yellow.

Those birds were too cool! Bug was like "Oh gross!" but I thought it was ingenious! And then when the boat floated off and those little birds were just riding along, I laughed so hard.

LOVE Survivor! Wish they WOULD do some more brain challenges, but the folks that create and build these games are amazing. What a bunch of creative folks!

Marni said...

I meant one down, TWO to go... Dave, Courtney and John what's-his-face.

baseballmom said...

I am amazed that Sherria(?sp) is an elementary school teacher...with that mouth of hers~telling whatshisface to back the f%#* up off her...did she not think that her students would be watching? Crazy. I am glad they got rid of him, but Courtney looks like she's gonna pop off any minute, she's so skinny~

captain corky said...

Big Brother, Survivor?!? Have you tried Corky's log for reality? Not that's some real shit! ;)

jAMiE said...

I just find i cant really get in to Survivor...i dont know why.

Burfica said...

I loved the fishing thing. And even though I HATE jean pierre I think it was cool how he just suprised eveyrone and spoke mandarin.