Monday, September 17, 2007

THREE STAGES OF A MAN

HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL......

A friend sent this to me and it made me giggle so I thought I would share it...what do y'all think??? lmaooooo...


I AM TOLD THERE ARE THREE STAGES IN A MAN'S LIFE:



STAGE ONE : BEING SINGLE






STAGE TWO : BEING MARRIED








STAGE THREE : AFTER THE DIVORCE...







WHAT DO YA THINK??? DID THEY GET THIS RIGHT??LOL


have a great week all...will be back tomorrow with some BB finale chatter...

As always, to be continued...............

9 comments:

Burfica said...

OMG that looks dead on to me. lmaooooooooooo

Biddie said...

LOL. I think that I looked even worse after my divorce(s).

Sunshine said...

Did you read my friend Juls blog (the one who works on BB) she put up some insight on who wins.

Alekx said...

that was GREAT
I can't say anymore I'm laughing to hard

none said...

Yep!

Hilarious :)

Phoenix5 said...

If I had only known... LOL!

Thanks for the chuckles, Flake!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

The middle one is priceless.

Mia said...

Lol....so true.

Rick Rockhill said...

that's great (true too)