Sunday, September 16, 2007

PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone. Hope you had a great weekend.

I had planned to post for SOS but decided to put it off until next week after I read this.

Instead I want to ask you all a favour. On Friday, I mentioned my blogger friend Jamie. The favour is a simple one...please pray or send more good wishes her way. The news on Friday did not go well and I feel this young lady needs all the support and love she can get right now.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.....and please pass the word on if at all possible.

If anyone is so inclined to do so, I think it would be great if you could mention Jamie on your blog or link back to this post so we can pass the word.

You are a wonderful bunch of people.......I have seen first hand how much your words of encouragement and support can uplift and strengthen the soul...and if there ever was someone who needed the help...it is Jamie...

Her fate is in God's hands...she knows that I am sure...I just thought that knowing she is being prayed for...thought of...and loved couldn't hurt and might comfort her in the time that I am sure isn't easy.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this...I know it might not seem like much but I surely appreciate it.

Jamie, you are in my thoughts and prayers forever....

As always, to be continued..................

4 comments:

Biddie said...

I wish that I could more. I'll keep praying....

Burfica said...

I haven't been on for a few days, so I'm gonna go read. Thanks for the heads up.

Phoenix5 said...

Done.

You are to be commended for being such a caring, loving and kind human being; despite all the crap you had to go through yourself, growing up. You are proof positive that we can overcome our environment and upbringing and rise to the occasion. My hat is off to you, my friend!

jAMiE said...

Flake, thank you so much for all you've done...it has meant the world to me. You are a special lady!