Friday, September 14, 2007

BIG BROTHER FRIDAY

For those of you who believe in the power of prayer, I would ask you to please take a moment to say a prayer for my blogger friend Jamie. She has been struggling with some MAJOR health issues and today is an important day for her, as she is supposed to learn today what they will do next. Stop by and give her a shout-out if you get a minute...thanks guys!!!

Jamie, please know that you are on my mind and in my heart today....and I am praying hard that today brings great news for you!!! Fingers and toes crossed here.......




Welcome one and all to our final big brother Friday....again I say that I don't know where the summer flew....it seems the older I get, the faster they go...but I digress...lmao.


All I can say about the show last night is ohhhhhhh my fucking god.. I was screaming at the TV and hopping around the room.

I will surely miss those Thursday night eviction shows. Thank you CBS for letting Survivor start next Thursday to ease my withdrawal pains...lmao.


I was soooooooooo excited to see Dick win the final HOH and kick that ass Zach to the curb. Zach became so pompous that I couldn't wait to see him eat his words....and he got what he deserved, in my mind anyway.


I think one of the most touching parts of last nights show was when Dick was upset about giving up in the first part of the HOH competition. Danielle was there trying to cheer him up and she told him she loves him. There have been many times this summer when she has busted Dick's balls over and over again so it was about time she showed some appreciation. Dick's entire game has been about her ...keeping HER in the house...and finally Danielle showed she has a heart....


I think this has been one of the best BB seasons to date. If you had told me on that first episode when Dick walked down the stairs that the Donato's would be the final 2 standing.....I would have told you to start selling that shit you were smokin because it was giving you delusions.....lol.


Dick and I have had a love-hate thing going on all summer. Dick is one of those guys that there is no middle ground...you either love him or hate him....and I have certainly done BOTH this summer.


Thanks for the great summer house guests.....it has been a blast and I will miss you all.


**cue music ........."thanks for the memories"**


Stay tuned next week for the beginning of Survivor Fridays....


As always, to be continued......................

5 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

BB, Survivor... I can do without either.. now.. when is The Amazing Race starting? LOL!

Have a great weekend, my friend!

~grey said...

I absolutely love BB last night!!!

I have the same views about Dick as you do... Love him or hate him....

So who do you think will win?

I can't wait to see the jury housemates faces... when Zach walks through the door. I thought for sure Dustin or Amber was going to start crying when Jameka came in.... hahahahaha
Now they have to vote for one of the two they hate the most. Gotta love it!

Sunshine said...

I agree with you completely about Dick. I was all over the map about him but ended up pulling for him the last half of the season because he was the only one who had the courage to speak his mind (and he did often, and LOUDLY) but at least people knew where they stood with him.

It's been a great season to watch, that's for sure!

jAMiE said...

Thank you for your words of support Flake, i truly appreciate them.

BB was amazing this summer and i was lucky enough to have the feeds, which was great fun (but also spoiled each episode shown on tv) because i knew in advance what would be happening.

Love that the Donatos are in the final two. I haven't been watching the feeds last couple of days, i hope they've been enjoying their last couple of days.

I think Dick will take it over all...but Dani was a pretty tough competitor.

Bring on Survivor and Amazing Race...ps..will you have Survivor Friday too?

Marni said...

I will SO be here for Survivor Fridays! I am HOOKED on that show - have been since day 1!

I think I will add you to my list o' bloggers. Do you mind?