Friday, September 21, 2007

SURVIVOR FRIDAY


Welcome all to our very first Survivor Friday...I look forward to many more through this Survivor season...


It seems that it is oddly appropriate that THIS week would be the start of Survivor since this week has been a lesson in survival...


The gremlins FINALLY went back to school today after missing all week...and I can't tell you how much I am enjoying the peace and quiet...lol.


Gremlin #2 gave me a bit of a hard time about going but #1 jumped out of bed and ASKED to please go...to which I quickly responded "how fast can ya be ready to leave..." lmaooooo.


Now to the business at hand.....


I have been looking forward to Survivor starting...especially now that BB is over for the year and last night's show didn't disappoint....


As always, the scenery was beautiful...I found it interesting that right away the survivors had to go into a temple to visit dear buddha. Even though Jeff said it wasn't a religious thing, it sure as hell looked like it to me... It is no skin off my nose if it was, but I found it interesting that Jeff felt he needed to "call out" the gal that wouldn't bow to buddha because she said she was a christian. I said to the gnome "hell they had that season where they split ev1 up by race...hope the hell they aren't focusing this year on religion"..... I love this show, but I wonder if CBS is pushing it a bit with this...guess time will tell...


I was in a LOT of pain last night so took pain pills and dozed off for a few minutes in the middle of the show. I missed the immunity challenge. (that should tell ya the pain I was in...to miss a minute of the show...lmao). I woke back up and saw the end of the show. Both the gnome and I were glad to see that chicken guy get voted off...he was a mouthy pain in the ass and we clapped when they gave him the ol heaveeee hooooooo..lol.


What do y'all think?? Any early predictions about the winner?? Tune in next week folks.........


As always, to be continued...................


7 comments:

Burfica said...

No but if they don't vote Courtney out soon. I will find that stupid bitch myself and flatten her like a pancake just to make me feel better.


HATE HER!!!!

Canadian flake said...

burfica - it would be worth the trip to China to SEE you flatten her...I just wanna slap the shit outta her..lmao.

HATE HER TOO!!! lmao

Marni said...

I'm with ya on Courtney. Can't stand that beeatch. I did a write up at Pug's Life... come see...

LOVE James and Ashley. Ashley is going to be a FORCE once she gets feeling better.

YAY! Someone I can talk to about Survivor... I'm a happy girl.

Suzie said...

i taped it b/c i was out with friends last night but looking forward to seeing it! loved BB!

Unknown said...

I don't watch Survivor. I DO watch Survivorman. Does that count?

Maureen said...

Nice to get back into Survivor again... have been watching since season one. Even met Ethan and Jenna a few years back (Ethan is by far my fav Survivor and is even nicer in person, if that's possible).

Can't stand Courtney as well... thought Ashley might have been out, but glad it was Chicken. Don't think I could have stood that accent for very much longer.

Rick Rockhill said...

it's great the gremlims wanted to go school. makes it a lot easier for you!