Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LIFE LESSONS

Things this life has taught me :

Everything happens for a reason, even if you don't know what it is, there is a reason and purpose for every life event.

Trust your gut...even when EVERY thing or EVERY one tells you that you are acting like a nut...listen to that voice inside yourself...no matter who tries to drown that voice out!!!

Teenagers ARE the universe's way of getting revenge for all the times you drove your parents crazy when you were growing up.

No matter how hard you try, gnomes do not have the ability to think logically. Even when they THINK they are making sense, it is only male gibberish (sorry guys..lmao).


Forgiveness is the most important gift you can give yourself. When someone hurts you in a way that could destroy your life, forgiving them can heal your soul in a very powerful way.


Tell those you love everyday that you love them. Always say the words...never just assume they know. Of course they know...but still tell them..they deserve to hear it..


No matter how many times (or how loudly) you tell a cat to shut up and stop meowing...when it is supper time she will NOT listen..lmaooooooooo.


You are a wonderful bunch of bloggers and I love you all....you are very special!!!!!!

So says the flaky one...

As always, to be continued.................





7 comments:

Burfica said...

And when a young female chihuahua is in heat, she will hump all the other dogs heads, no matter how many times you yell at her. hehehehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

What a nice sentiment flaky one! I have enjoyed getting to know you too! I loved your 911 poem. I loved your joke and the cartoon. I dont look in on you for a couple days and BAM...lol

Mom

Phoenix5 said...

Boy, am I ever glad I am NOT a gnome! I've always taken great pride in my logic! ;-) To me, it's the females of the human race who are illogical, always letting their emotions get in the way! *ducking and running back to my corner!*

Burfica - you have the weirdest dogs.. that's all I can say!

Anonymous said...

All Hail to Flaky!!!

Right on!

Biddie said...

Words to live by...Especially the cat one...

Azathoth100 said...

1. Unforunatly sometimes the reason isn't a very nice one.

2. Stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what, cause it's better to be hated for who you are the be loved for who your not - Van Zant

3. Yet another reason I don't have kids, heh.

4. Avoid short people, they're illogical. (so glad I'm 6'4")

5. But do not forget when someone has hurt you badly either, fool me once.....

6. Great Advice. Wish I had known it when I was younger and some of my loved ones who have passed away could have heard me say that.

7. Yet another reason I don't own pets anymore. Heh.

8. Glad you stopped by my blog, and am looking forward to continuing on checking yours out.

So sayth the Chaos....

Alekx said...

no matter how many times you scream at a rott puppy to put down the damn fing frog he won't listen
hehehehe