Monday, September 24, 2007

LIFE IS WHACKY AS ALWAYS

The only word that comes to mind to describe the last week is wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhh....I honestly don't know where the time has gone...

The gremlins are finally better and back in to the school routine...just in time for a short week at school.. since they both came home today and announced that there is no school on Friday...grrrrrrrr..lol.

I have to admit I have missed reading your blogs and keeping up with the blogsphere this last week or so...but with them being sick, I have hardly been online...when I had the energy, I didn't have the time and when I had the time, I didn't have the energy...parents of sick kids everywhere know what I am saying..lmao.

I will be back and lurking and commenting again over the next few days...so don't be surprised if you see 4 or 5 comments from me at once...I like to read back, catch up and see what I have missed with y'all....

take care and have a great week...

As always, to be continued..................

10 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Welcome back! I hear ya about the energy thing... I have that all the time... not just when my kids are sick! LOL! Short week, huh? I'd better check my girls calendar. Now that I'm working, this might be a problem.

You have a great week too!

*Walks off humming "Just Another Manic Monday" by the Bangles*

MomThatsNuts said...

why is it when the kids are sick we always feel WORSE than they do?? lol dont bother catching up on my blog, its just me bitching about work..lol

mom

Jodi said...

I LOVE it when you "catch up" on my blog! Wow! Comments galore!
Thanks!

And yes, I plan on a very naughty weekend with Gary this weekend...it's been too damn long!
(grin)

J.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. Life does that to you ... just grabs you and doesn't let you go. Or something like that. Anyway ... we'll be here when you return.

jAMiE said...

Welcome back! Glad the gremlins are feeling better...and you are set to read all of your fav blogs. I've missed your blog too but i'm back as well.

none said...

Glad the kids are better!

Biddie said...

I'm glad that the kids are feeling better. Always seems that mom gets run ragged when the kids are sick!
Glad that you are back!

captain corky said...

I'm the glad the kids are feeling better. Now lets both jump in to the deep end together. ;)

Burfica said...

me too, I commented on your fall t.v. shows post. hehehehehe

notfearingchange said...

nice to see another maple around! Great blog. Will be back for more!