Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BLOGGER CAN KISS MAAAA GRITS

Well holyyyyyy cow I can finally post again...I have tried multiple times to post in the last 2 days and blogger has been a total shithead ...and I thought my gremlins were stubborn and ornery..lmaooooo.

It wasn't enough to not let me post...ohhhhhhh nooooo blogger wouldn't let me comment on anyone's blog either...sooooo all I can say is grrrrrrrr to blogger..lol.

Hope you all are doing well...here is a funny that I got the other day from my Uncle of all people..lol..enjoy....

WHY CONDOMS COME IN PACKAGES OF 3, 6, OR 12"

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks,

"What are these, Dad? To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms,son. Men use them to have safe sex."
"Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. Yes,I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?

"The dad replies,"Those are for high school boys, ONE for Friday, ONE for Saturday, and ONE for Sunday."
"Cool" says the boy.

He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"
"Those are for college men," the dad answers, TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday,and TWO for Sunday."
"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack!

With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for the married men. ONE for January, ONE for February, ONE for March....etc."

hee hee hee

As always, to be continued.............

5 comments:

Biddie said...

LOL. Love that one!

Blogger does that to me sometimes, too. I'll write a long (and witty comment) and then it won't show up - 2 or 3 times. Then I give up.
Glad it's working for you now :)

Burfica said...

I have heard that one. But they used different races instead of school age in the one I heard. Still funny though.

none said...

Ain't it the truth!

captain corky said...

LOL! Not that there's any truth to that... ;)

Phoenix5 said...

Man... I WISH that was the truth... oops, did I say that out loud?

I had trouble with blogger too this week, Flake! I couldn't even log into blogger, let alone read blogs a couple of times. They do this to me every couple of months or so. Just to piss me off, I think!