Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BYE BYE BIG BROTHER


I am sad to say good bye to another season of big brother...but wtggggggggggg to DICK ... WINNER OF BB8


I am sooooooo glad he won....I honestly think he played the better game of the Donatos....


I laughed my ass off while watching the finale when they revealed the twist of america's player.... the gnome and I have been having a debate about this...I think Jessica will be really pissed and tell him to go take a flying leap now that she knows the truth...the gnome thinks she will be fine with it and will just think it is funny...I think he is nuts...but guess we will never know....lmao.


I think this was the best season yet of BB.....both twists were fantastic and worked well...who would have thought that a father-daughter combo could have gone all the way to the finals...and Eric did an awesome job as America's player...even when America tried to screw with him by telling him to get Jessica nominated....man oh man I don't know how he pulled it off as well as he did...lmao.


It was a great summer of BB and I am sad to see it end...


I will miss Dick screaming at everyone...Eric scheming while Jessica says yeahhhhhhhhh.... Jamica talking about Amber being a model (yeah right).....Amber being a stupid cry baby...and Jenn being ..... well Jenn...


This summer was surely filled with characters and I will miss them all (well maybe not Jenn...or Amber)...


But love em or hate em...they surely gave us lots to talk about...and fight about sometimes..lmao..


Hope you enjoyed it all as much as I did...and hope that it will be back again next summer....


Tune in Friday for our first Survivor Friday...


Woooooohoooooooooo CBS thank you for feeding my reality addiction...lmaoooooooo...


As always, to be continued..................


4 comments:

Alekx said...

I actually watched the finale
does that make me a cool kid on the block now?

jAMiE said...

Oh i loved it too and i loved your BB Fridays...thanks for having them. Glad Dick won...he played a great game and beat them all at their own games. Congrats too to Dani, she did win a lot of the comps.

I'm looking forward to Survivor Fridays now..can you believe it starts tonight...i can't.

Burfica said...

I love me some survivor!!!!

Phoenix5 said...

I feel so left out right now...