Saturday, September 8, 2007

ARE WE THERE YET???


HOLY MACANAWWWWWWW... what a week!!!


The gremlins and I have survived the first week of school...barely. Luckily for a few of the teachers, I picked up a nasty cold so I didn't have the energy to go visit them with an ice pick (although I WAS very tempted). I must say that I did, however ,call the high school and rip a strip off one of gremlin#1's teachers...man ohhhhh man did that feel good..lmao.


I feel like I have entered the twilight zone. I picked up a cold that never really got severe but just made me feel sick enough that I could only function at half capacity...so things like badging and blogging have fallen by the side of the road...but never fear my dear blogging friends...I'M BACKKKKK!!


I am sure all you parents out there know what happens when Momma Gremlin gets sick...no one washes dishes (or does anything else) and for the last 2 nights we had take-out because I felt too bad to cook or even eat. The combination of that and too many cough drops have sent my sugars through the roof...so it will be a few days before I am feeling better I imagine.....


I will be lurking around over the next few days getting caught up on all the events of the last blog week. I hated to miss BB Friday yesterday but my head was so clogged and achy, I couldn't remember how to even spell the word BROTHER (or BIG for that matter...lmao).


I must say...what a freakin show on Thursday night. I hated to see Jess and Eric go but I knew it was gonna happen so I wasn't shocked. I was sorta glad to see Dick win the fast-forward-HOH but was really disappointed to hear that Zach is the next HOH. I KNEW the house guests were gonna regret keeping Zach and now it is going to bite them in the ass. That being said, I don't think I could have taken another week of Waaaamber in the house either..lmao.


At this point, my prediction of a winner is Danielle. I wouldn't mind seeing Dick win it either....but I do NOT want to see Zach win it. I know that Jamica does not have a prayer of making it to the final 2 because none of them could beat her in the end....maybe she deserves to win but I still think Danielle has played a better game even though I don't agree with a lot of her moral decisions. But as I have said before, that game can not be played well by those that have integrity...just a fact of the show ,in my mind.


Well, I am off to get some more rest...still not feeling the greatest. Have a great weekend all...will be back tomorrow with SOS.


As always, to be continued.................

8 comments:

Biddie said...

I'm glad that you're on the road to recovery. The first week of school is always crazy. I don't know how the kids survive it....
Feel better soon. :)

Sunshine said...

I agree with you....Daniele is going to win it I think.

Phoenix5 said...

Oh wow.. double whammy! Kids off to school AND a cold! Poor, poor Flake!

You and Burfica are in similar boats there, hope you get well soon too!

No comment on the BB stuff... ;-)

Phoenix5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phoenix5 said...

Sorry, the deleted comment was a double of mine... blogger glitched!

Rick Rockhill said...

I figured sending the gremlins back to school would have been a relief but what do I know! Hope you are feeling better

Burfica said...

OMG did I give you my crud??? hope not. I'll be here waiting for you to get back.

Feel better hun.

jAMiE said...

Hope you are feeling better Flake...can't wait for tomorrow for your last installment of BB Friday...so much to say.