Tuesday, August 14, 2007

THANK GOD MONDAY IS OVER


Hope you all are having a great week. I thought long and hard about posting yesterday and I was just too wound up to do it. I kept looking at the sky to see if there was a full moon. There wasn't one here but OMFGGGGGGGGGG there should have been. It is enough to say I do NOT know how the gnome is still breathing....


God knows how much I love that man...after all I don't use the hymlick manouver (spell check) on just anyone...


Anyway, we survived and all has calmed down.....until the next storm hits anyway... but hey it isn't all bad,this will make for great material for SOS right? hee hee


Things are definitely looking up...tonight BB is on and tomorrow is badge day...woooooohooooooo....


I was glad to see Dick and Danielle go up on the block...I hope they get rid of one of them but that Danielle is a clutch player. She seems to be able to pull POV outta her ass when she really needs it so I hope someone else gets it and doesn't use it. Can't wait to see what happens tonight.


Have a great Tuesday all...and watch out for the werewolves..they ARE lurking every where...lmao


As always, to be continued...........

8 comments:

none said...

I'm sure it will take a while to calm down after the choking incident. Hope he's doing ok.

I know one poor kid who choked and then refused to eat for a year and had panic attacks around food. He had to be hospitalized and get therapy.

Vickie said...

Glad things have improved with you and hubby ---until the next time that is.---

Now about BB---well I like Danielle and Dick but I knew it was coming---Darn it.

captain corky said...

This week is going by fast!!! It's already Wednesday and if it doesn't slow down tomorrow will be Christmas, so let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas Canadian Flake. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yup. I've been bumping into the wolves too...howwwwl.

Burfica said...

Oh shit, I was wondering why i was getting all hairy!! Now you told me. I'm a werewolf. hehehehe

Yeah...men can be asses. Mine goes to all the trouble to tell me he didn't realize how much I do around the house until I was gone that 2 months, and he would never bitch at me again, and he was so thankful and would tell me often. Exactly two weeks later he bitched me out about not doing some chore I told him to do, cuz I was to busy.

I'm gonna kill him some days. Kill him till he's dead. LOL

Phoenix5 said...

Just blame it on the heat, Flake! High heat and humidity can drive anyone crazy! Looks like this weekend is gonna be a lot cooler though! Might be a relief for some...

Have a happy hump/badge day!

jAMiE said...

Oh i'm the opposite..i want Dick and Dani to stay...so i'm glad Dick won POV and used it..hooray Dick!

Can't wait to see who goes home Thursday...and of course i will be back for BB Friday!

See you then!

ps...hope the rest of your week is better...happy hump day!

jAMiE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.