Thursday, August 2, 2007

PRAYING FOR MINNESOTA

I did not post today on purpose because I didn't have a good day at all and I just didn't want to be a downer....I thought better wait til tomorrow flake...and lighten the hell up...

Well it IS tomorrow now (as it is after midnight) and I must say I am sitting here in shock...and praying....


I am sure the death toll will rise in the coming hours in Minnesota...of that, there is no doubt. I am equally sure that there are many people all over the US asking how this could happen...and praying for those lost and injured on such a terrible day.

Please allow me to add my prayers for the injured....and for the families of those who lost their lives... I hope those of you that believe in the power of prayer will do the same.

As always, this Canadian is here praying for your country and the tragedy y'all have suffered once again. I tend to think of the U.S.A as sort of a "sister"...I may not always completely agree with your life choices but I love you dearly...and I mourn your loss.

I pray that no one reading this is directly affected by this terrible event...but I know you all may be indirectly affected...and for that I am sorry for you.

Be strong and know that we are here...sending our thoughts and prayers to you...

God bless those that have been injured or lost ...

GOD BLESS AMERICA.....

As always, to be continued..................

8 comments:

Burfica said...

thank you flake honey!!! It's a tragedy, I just wanna find out what the flip happened.

none said...

The infrastuction and maintenence of America's bridges is dismal.

I'm hoping the deathtoll doesn't go up anymore.

captain corky said...

Very sad. How many more preventable disasters do we have to have in this country before something changes?

Anonymous said...

I can't get it off my mind...

Brillig said...

Horrifying stuff.

Butrfly Garden said...

Thank you so much, flake! It is very devastating. I had to stop watching TV last night as that was the only thing on. It breaks my heart to see the images over and over. Your thoughts and prayers mean a lot!!!!

Vickie said...

Such a tragedy---devastation---heart breaking it is.

jAMiE said...

Yes very sad...my prayers are with them!