Tuesday, July 31, 2007

THE WICKED OL WITCH IS MELTING


Man ohhhhhhhh man it is hot hot hot... summer and all that wonderful humidity we normally have in this area have finally decided to appear...I can handle the heat but the humidity just sucks the inners right outta me...does that mean I am now old??? (DON'T answer that burfica...lmao).


I finished work a little early tonight so thought I would pop in and thank you all again for your kind words from my last few posts. It means so much more than you will ever know.
I am getting off soon to go watch big brother. I have been looking forward to it all day,especially after Jamie teased me a bit about what she saw in her live feed (did I mention I am soooooo jealous??? LOL). Big brother tonight....and tomorrow is badge day...it doesn't get much better than that..lol.
I will try to come up with something inspirational to post tomorrow...or at least a little less boring...lmao.
Have a great Tuesday night ev1.............
As always, to be continued..............


7 comments:

jAMiE said...

Hi..i watched the show tonight...can you believe Jen is safe again...grrrr!

** Spoiler alert **

The house wants Nick out...so beware the vote on Thursday...wait till you see Nick...all i can say is...it's a look! = (

jAMiE said...

ps...badge day...do you mean on Pogo?

Canadian flake said...

jamie - omg will they EVER get rid of that Jen?? Although I have to admit I want Kail gone first anyway. As far as your p.s. yes I am a pogo playing badge-a-holic..lmao.

captain corky said...

It was pretty nice and cool out last night. It kind of reminded me of how Summers are supposed to be.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I found you thru Dorky Dad. So nice to connect with another Canuck from the same province I grew up in. I'll check back again. Have a good day.

Burfica said...

OMG it's been humid here too. that just doesn't happen.

okay I don't have much to say since you said I couldn't comment on how old you were. lol

Vickie said...

It is so hot and humid---I think things need to heat up in the Big Brother House---