Thursday, August 2, 2007

MINNESOTA.....COND

For anyone that reads this, I would ask you to take the time to pop over to dorky dad's blog and say hi. He could use a kind word or two right now and I am sure he will be happy to see you all. He lives in Minnesota and has posted a first-hand account of the terrible events of last night....also his family had a bad day yesterday and a "how ya doin" or "hang in there" surely couldn't hurt right now.

You are all such a wonderful bunch of people..share the love .

As always, to be contined...........

p.s. I think I even figured out how to add a link to a post...woooohooooo hope it works..lol

9 comments:

Biddie said...

Yay on the link thing!
I surely will drop on by and say hi to Dorky Dad. Any friend of yours...

Burfica said...

I'll be heading over there to tell him hiiiiiii.

You have such a big heart, that there are many things I strive to be better at because of you.

I adore you.

Brillig said...

YAY for link success!

none said...

Will do, they need all the kind words they can get.

Alekx said...

Good on your girlie.

Heading there now.

Hugs

Maureen said...

Found you thru DD... good to read another Canuck's blog.

Very nice of you to direct traffic over there.

jAMiE said...

...will head over as soon as i'm done here...thanks for the link. Some time could you leave a comment on my blog as to how you do the link thing the way you did it...please and thank you?

What did you think of BB?

Rick Rockhill said...

what a nice idea. I'll stop by too.

Phoenix5 said...

Wow Flake! I think you've got the largest, softest heart of anyone I know! I visited DD's blog and the number of people who have commented there because of you is something special!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been so crazy here, that I haven't had the mental energy to put it into writing. Hopefully I'll be able to spill it all out in the near future.

Have a great weekend, my dear friend, and try to find some way to stay cool!