Monday, August 20, 2007

Ok I was tagged by "Countess Jamie the Carnivorous of Fiddlers Green " to do this.....anything to make a fellow Canadian smile...especially one as cool as her....

First Peculiar Aristocratic title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Darlene the Edible of Old Yarkhillshire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Second Peculiar Artistocratic title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Most Honourable Darlene the Nimble of Middle Witchampton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Fortune cookie

My Fortune Cookie told me:
When the camel says quack, it is time to check your drink.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


Personally, I think the fortune is dead on...hee hee

I have tagged these royal subjects and challenge them to find their royal titles : burfica, phoenix and biddie.. (hee hee sorry guys)

7 comments:

jAMiE said...

Wow, you're quick, i love it!
Very cute, thanks for doing it

Phoenix5 said...

LMAO! The fortune cookie almost made me inhale my tongue! Tooo funny!

I am heading off to respond to your tag, milady, so check over my way soon!

Have a great week, my friend!

Vickie said...

That is cute.

Hope you have a good week.

Burfica said...

okay if I can figure out how to put this crap on my blog, since I'm blog stupid. lol I will do that right away. This is the person that can't even put a picture up remember?? lol

Burfica said...

whoooooooohooooooooo I figured it out. I'm not as dumb as I look. hehehehehe

captain corky said...

"When the camel says quack, it is time to check your drink."

That's when the fun really gets started!

Canadian flake said...

lol ok all I admit this was goofy..lmao