Tuesday, August 21, 2007


I came across this funny today when cleaning out the ol inbox and thought I would share it. I have seen it before as I am sure most of you have, but thought I would post it just incase someone hasn't seen it....lol



Sadly, this joke could have been written about me and the gnome..lmao.


One night, after a couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner. He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He ran his hand over her breasts, touching them very lightly. Then, he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach, and then down the other side to a point below her waist.


He continued on, gently feeling her hips, first one side and the other.His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs.His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and then returned to do the same to her right thigh.


By this time the woman was becoming aroused and she squirmed a little to better position herself. The man stopped abruptly and rolled over to his side of the bed."Why are you stopping darling?" she whispered. He whispered back,


"I found the remote."


hahahaha.... Happy Tuesday all. I will surely be back tomorrow to post about tonight's BB episode. Something seriously insane is going on in that house with Jen and I can't wait to get all the details.


As always, to be continued...................

5 comments:

Burfica said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG that is so dang wrong, and so dang true at the same time. lmaoooooooooooooo

jAMiE said...

I sent you an email about BB, did you get it?

Please dont forget to update your link for my blog, sorry for the hassle.

MomThatsNuts said...

I dont watch that show. That was a funny joke, in fact, I often find my remote in various male body cavities!

EWWWW

Mom

Unknown said...

Ick. Where is she hiding the remote control? And shouldn't he wash it at least? Gross.

Phoenix5 said...

Thanks for the chuckles Flake! ;-)