Thursday, August 23, 2007

HOORAY FOR HOLIDAYS


Well boys and girls the "flake" family is hitting the road going on vacation starting Saturday. We will be away from bloggers-ville for about 5 days. I know I know...y'all are gonna miss me as much as I will miss you..(please say you are gonna miss me..lmao)

Somehow I think this is going to be us...the kids are old enough that they are pretty good to travel with but we are going to the inlaws house and that is a good 6 hour drive...so we are always glad when we arrive...the bunch of us..lol.(especially my diabetic bladder...roflmao).

My nut job boss emailed me last night asking why I hadn't scheduled myself to work next week , even though I TOLD him over a month ago we were going on holidays...awwwww they will miss me more than I will miss their dumb asses...roflmao.
To the loyal readers I have out there, no worries. I will post Soap Opera Sunday before I leave early Saturday morning (only a day early).....and I will be back in plenty of time for BB Friday...I think my first blogger stop when I get home will be to Jamie to find out what I missed while I was gone...lol.
Take care and happy trails to you all...I will still be here tomorrow for BB friday trash talk...can't believe another week has flown by....
That's it for now sports fans.
As always, to be continued.....................



9 comments:

jAYME said...

Happy trails Flake...have a wonderful time..can't wait for you to get back.

Drive safely...

Burfica said...

have a great time!!!!!!!!! If they bug you to much, just go to your room and take lots of naps. hehehehe

Mia said...

Have a great time!!! Drive safe, and enjoy!!

Brillig said...

I do confess that my first concern was over Soap Opera Sunday, but you've appeased my worries. :-)

Have such a great time!!!!

Phoenix5 said...

Have a great vacation Flake! While you're in my "little city" look me up! I'm in the big yellow book! Give me a call... if you have the time.

MomThatsNuts said...

BE SAFE HAVE FUN TAKE PICTURES AND RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mom

Zibi said...

Enjoy the holiday Flake ... BTW thanks for all the comments.

jAMiE said...

Will be here to fill you in on BB soon as you get back!

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)