Monday, August 6, 2007

HOLIDAY MONDAY


Hope you all are having a great Monday. It is a holiday up in this neck of the woods so we had a lazy day today. I haven't even left the house. The highlight of my day was playing Deal or No Deal and Uno with the gremlins. The main reason I played was to entertain them for a bit....but we had a blast and laughed a lot, so it turned out to be fun. It is a shame the gnome wouldn't haul his ass off the couch to join us...but we haven't had a great weekend so it was just as well....we had a great time without him so SUCKS TO BE HIM!!!!!!!


I have been trying to contain my BB comments to BB Friday but OMFGGGGGGG I just have to mention that last night's show totally pissed me off. I mean what kind of idiot flys a banner over the BB house to fuck with the game play of America's player. After all, he is only doing what America TELLS him to do...then some moron goes and fucks with him like that. The gnome thinks that CBS did it to make it harder for him to win....but I don't know about that. I think someone needs to give Dick a good swift kick in the ass. Every time someone says something he disagrees with he starts screaming at them....yet still I find Kail the most annoying of the bunch of them. Honestly, at this point I wish they could get rid of Kail, Jen and Dick all in one foul swooopppppp..lol.


Tomorrow's show should be interesting..lol. Hope Eric wins POV...Enjoy your Monday everyone...glad y'all liked S.O.Sunday..


As always, to be continued................

6 comments:

Burfica said...

Gigantor worked about 13 hours today, so we just made sure we got dinner on the table and his ass in bed. We didn't watch anything. lol

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a bad weekend with the gnome..(I love that name)

Glad you enjoyed the gremlins!!!

I don't watch BB. Should I?

jAMiE said...

Such fun with BB...i dont blame you for not being able to contain yourself...so stupid about the blogs..but in the BB chat rooms, not everyone is thrilled with Eric...they dont like him playing for them...so we shall see what happens.

Tag, you're it!

You've been tagged for the Middle Name Meme Flake...please visit my blog for details.

captain corky said...

I hope you had a good holiday yesterday. Three day weekends kick ass!

Phoenix5 said...

Hi Flake! I was wondering, have you seen the BB contest on canada.com? You have to register with canada.com to enter, but registration is free. The prize is a trip to LA for the BB8 finale. Just thought you might be interested.

Glad you had a good weekend with the gremlins! I, too, had a good long weekend with mine.. my wife was working each day. We played computer games all weekend.

Have a great (short) week!

Canadian flake said...

burfica - gotta love those 13 hr days eh? bluckkkkkkk.

JJ - omg you are missing out with BB. Every year I think I am gonna ignore it yet every year I get hooked...and get screaming at the TV of course...lol.

Jamie - I will go check out your tag for the meme. I guess I can sorta see what ya mean about Eric. I think he is great but he can get cocky for sure.

corky - actually it was a 4 day weekend and it really SUCKED...the gnome is still in the dog house..lmao.

phoenix - thanks for the info...I will be sure to check it out. Sorry the wife had to work all weekend..after seeing the way our weekend went, it would have been better if I had worked..lmao.