Thursday, August 9, 2007

BLOGGER HAS PMS


I have NO idea if anyone will see this. For some reason blogger is being a shithead today. I can sign in but I can't actually get my blog to load fully and I can't get to any of your blogs either. I hope it decides to smarten the hell up by tomorrow because it IS after all, BB friday...and besides I miss y'all when I can't read your posts...


Typical blogger...get me addicted then take away my "drug"...worse than a coke dealer...lmao.....


As always, to be continued ( I HOPE!!!)......

9 comments:

none said...

Same here, lots of problems. Seems to be clearing up some.

Canadian flake said...

hammer - thanks..glad to know it wasn't just me. I gave up and went to bed..lmao.

Burfica said...

I guess I haven't posted ina while, cuz i didn't relaize there was aproblem either.

Burfica said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG proof read would be the name of the game. hehehehe

you would think I was drunk commenting up there.

Alekx said...

you were drunk

jAMiE said...

i didn't blog yesterday (i don't think) so i didn't have any problems....wait, does that make sense?

Rick Rockhill said...

I had problems Friday morning also. I knew it was them and not me when Google wouldn't load. Love the pms drug toon...good one!

Anonymous said...

My blog was very slow in loading too but. I tried all different things thinking it was my computer. I looked on Blogger Help and nearly went insane.

Then I changed my template and VOILA it was immediately cured. Maybe it was some kind of mass gremlin that I, by pure accident and obsessive compulsive tenacity, found the cure and didn't know it.

Vickie said...

I so love this image---PMS drug---I need unlimited refills----