Friday, August 10, 2007

BIG BROTHER FRIDAY


Well thank GOD blogger has decided to smarten up this morning...because it IS BB Friday.......wooooohooooooo. I wonder if I am just grateful the weekend is here...but that is besides the point..lmao.


All I can say about last night's eviction is that IT IS ABOUT FREAKIN TIME...LOL. I was soooooo happy to see Kail get her walking papers....I wanted her gone last week...and the week before...lmao.


I swear....this game is getting me all turned around. Last week, I was cheering for Evel Dick to go far in this game...now I really hope he gets evicted next week. He is nothing but a big "dick"....everytime he doesn't get his own way, he runs around screaming and bullying everyone. Is he 2 or what???


Poor Eric...I have felt so bad for him this week. He has really taken a beating. Is he a liar?? YES...is he playing the game?? YES a hell of a lot better than some of them are...hmmmmmm Waaaamber comes to mind..the big whineass.


I could never lie and cheat the way these people do...but that is why I am not in the BB house. It does seem to be part of that game and if ya can't handle the heat, get the hell outta the kitchen.


I can't help but laugh when I see people talk about how honest they have been in this game.....when they have all lied or back stabbed at one time or another.....


So WTG to Jessica for winning HOH. It is my hope that she puts up Dick and Danielle....I would like to see one of them leave....or maybe Jenn finally?? What do you BB fans think??


As always, to be continued (blogger farts and all).......

8 comments:

captain corky said...

"I could never lie and cheat the way these people do..."

Neither could I unless I was playing Candy Land of course. Candy Land brings out the beast in CORKY! ;)

Burfica said...

as always I'm confused.

Alekx said...

Ummmmmm what the hell are you talking about.

I'm gonna go challenge corky to a game of Candy Land and bring my kevlar.
LOL

jAMiE said...

Well i guess it was about time Kail left, after three straight weeks of being nominated...but i wanted Eric to go, only because it would have really rocked the house.

His next task is to get someone nominated for eviction, i hope America picks someone hard for him...i'd love to see him have to campaign to get Amber nominated..i am so over her....but i think Jess will nominate Dick and Dani...but we shall see.

Going to turn on the feed now, see if i can find out who has been nominated...if i find out, do you want to know or be surprised?

jAMiE said...

ps...i am fed up with ED too..he is just a big bully...but i like him in the house because he is the only one who speaks the truth, know what i mean, jelly bean?

oh...and jen is growing on me...

Sunshine said...

It got VERY interesting last night, didn't it???

Eric is a major liar, but I'm a little disappointed in Dustin because it was such a HUGE deal for Amber to keep her promise, blah blah blah and he said he'd vote Eric off for her. I'll have to send you an email I got from Juls about what happened in the control room when Amber freaked out on Eric.

But I'm on "holiday" until Monday night, you'll have to wait!

Great observations though!!

Vickie said...

I so loved when Amber went off on Dustin---cause he should have kept his mouth shut---I also wanted to hear someone let loose other than Evil---

I can not believe I am about to say this but damn I am really liking Evil---he is so in your face and that is about all the excitement going on this year

Phoenix5 said...

This comment has nothing to do with BB whatsoever...

I like your new title pic, Flake! While it's not as CUTE as the contrite little puppy, I love ships and lighthouses!

Have a great weekend!