Friday, August 31, 2007

BIG BROTHER FRIDAY


My apologizes to you Dorky Dad...I really appreciate the award you gave me and I will pass it along very soon. Vacation has distracted from my blogging....but I will be back with a vengence on Tuesday...will pass along the award this weekend...thanks again for thinking of me.....


It seems the days are flying by and fall is right around the corner. You KNOW that summer is almost over when BB is down to the final 6. When the gnome and I watched the show last night, I commented about the opening credits...how there are more people walking out of the house after being evicted than there are left in the house....sorta makes me sad to see it all winding down....this season has NOT been a disappointment to me...lol


I have to say I was THRILLED to see Amber walk out that door last night.....of course, she cried her way out to Julie Chen..lmao. If there is one thing you can say about Amber, it is that she is consistent....she cries when she is happy....she cries when she is sad....and she cries as she loses what is left of her drug-damaged brain....lmao.


OK anyone that doesn't keep up with the BB8 dish site stop reading now...don't wanna ruin the surprise of what happens next....




I can not believeeeee that Zach won HOH...I just wanted to scream when the gnome told me that. Zach is really the only one left that I do NOT want to see win BB... He has coasted along....riding on everyone else's coat tails and playing both sides whenever it suited him. Gnome thinks the house has made a BIG mistake keeping Zach. Alot of the next competitions for POV and HOH are going to be physical ones (if previous seasons are a predictor). Amber would have washed out of that HOH competition last night in a heartbeat...she drove me nuts but I can see how they should have kept her...



Next Thursday should be an interesting show...there will be a double eviction. I hope that whoever gets HOH will get Zach out and be done with him....just my thoughts anyway.



My prediction will be that Zach will nominate Jess and Dick...then use the excuse that he is trying to backdoor Eric... time will tell...lol.



As always, to be continued...............

Wanted to mention on a side note that CBS is being helpful giving me blogger material. The same night BB ends, the new season of Survivor starts so BB friday will transition into Survivor friday...so all you Survivor fans, stay tuned...it is coming in a few weeks...woooooohoooooooo......





4 comments:

Burfica said...

I'm glad the witch you wanted gone is gone (insert munchkin, ding dong the witch is dead music here)

And whooooooooohoooooooooo to survivor!!!!!

Alekx said...

??????????

Now Survivor I'll be able to comment on.

Finally I won't be saying what the hell are you talking about

Phoenix5 said...

I saw your Waaaamber on the game show Power of 10 the other night. Now I know why she was called that! LMAO! At least she admits to being a crier. But sheesh.. I was actually glad when she blew the $100,000 question and walked out with only $1,000. Only 10 minutes of actual air time and I was already sick of her! How did anyone live with her for as long as they did?

As for Survivor, yet another show I'll be in the dark about. I'm really not into what the networks call "Reality TV" - mostly because it's as far from reality as anyone can get! LOL!

Have a great long weekend Flake!

MomThatsNuts said...

Welcome home! what did you say about us while you were gone huh? huh? did you mention me personally? Did you mention that I am multi=talented? Wow thats awesome! lol glad you had a fun and SAFE trip. NOW get back to the REAL WORLD..(i hate the real world its full of `15 year old smelly boys)

Mom