Friday, August 17, 2007

BIG BROTHER FRIDAY


To all those that left comments on my last post: Thank you all for your support and kind words. It is appreciated as always.


Welcome all to another big brother friday. The weeks seem to fly by. Last night's show did NOT disappoint... an hour complete with shocks and scandels...and what would a BB episode be without some back stabbing...lol.


Dustin's face was priceless when he was evicted....gotta love it when they are so pompous that they don't see it coming...hee hee hee. I think Dick was more surprised at the vote then Dustin was....and I thought Danielle was gonna fall outta her chair..


I was sorta hoping Eric would win HOH but I think Danielle will be able to clean house...


My prediction is that they will nominate Amber and Jamica...which would probably be a win-win. Really losing Jamica'a "holyer than vow" attitude or Amber's constant crying and whining... would either of them be missed???


Although,I think Dick is a bully and a creep...as least he tells it like it is for the most part. Gosh if he made it to the final 2, it would be the first time in BB history that the final 2 weren't the biggest liars...but there is still a lot of playing to be played before that can happen...only about 5 more weeks and we will see what happens......


Who are you cheering for to win???


As always,to be continued..............

8 comments:

Schaubs said...

I'm actually cheering for Jen. I think she will surprise everyone and pull off the victory.

Nice blog!

Burfica said...

I just find the name Dick makes me giggle whenever I hear it.

Vickie said...

I am with you on putting Amber and Jamica. Either one of them going is a win win situation as I see it.

I really don't have one picked to win---this year I have not had a player that I can say I really really want to win---I have many that I really really don't want to win.

Alekx said...

Again on Friday I say
What the hell are you talking about???????
heheheehe

captain corky said...

I always feel left out when we talk about Big Brother here. Can we talk about... Star Trek sometime? LOL

Have a great weekend!

Phoenix5 said...

I'm with Corky. I just can't wait for it all to be over so I can stop finding it all over my TV every week! LOL! I think so far, I've watched a grand total of 10 minutes... and from that 10 minutes I am able to firmly say that I'm glad I don't watch it at all. Sorry Flake.. this is one area we aren't similar in! LOL!

I'll stop raining on your parade now ;-)

Phoenix5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jAMiE said...

Oh i am so late for BB Friday...i LOVED that Dustin got eliminated too and the look on his face was priceless. He didn't see it coming and those are the absolute best evictions.

I wonder who will be next to join him in the BB sequester house...could it be his woman, Amber? Hmmmm....you might be right about the nominations (wink) but you'll have to wait until Sunday's show for that...ps..can't you have BB Sunday, Tuesday and Friday? Just a thought..from a fanatic!

Who do i want to win...Dani..wouldn't it be fun if the Donatos, DIck and Dani were the final two.