Friday, July 6, 2007

BIG BROTHER STRIKES AGAIN




In our home we have been anxiously awaiting the new season of Big Brother. We all love this show and watch it with great interest and varying opinions about who should win/ be evicted. It might have something to do with the fact that there is NOTHING on TV this time of year but each summer we look forward to BB.




My plan is to post my opinions and thoughts about BB every Friday after Thursday night's eviction show. I tell you this now, so those of you that hate the show or are bored by this idea will know to ignore my blog for the next few months on Fridays....lmao. For any BB fans out there reading this, I invite your thoughts and opinions on the current houseguests.


I was antsy to finish work last night so I could watch the first episode and CBS didn't disappoint. For the record, my pick to go far this summer is the pro football player named Nick. I think he will work his looks and win the hearts of some of the ladies in the house. Only time will tell I guess. I thought it was really shitty of CBS to bring in the father of Danielle. I understand they wanted enemies in the house to add some controversy and drama but that is hitting below the belt in my mind. Bring in an ex lover ......or an old friend that is pissed because you screwed her boyfriend......but bringing in a father that you haven't talked to in over 2 yrs is pretty sucky in my eyes. At this point, I will admit that I am jaded in this particular area since I would be happy if my father jumped off a cliff...but I am babbling...sorry about that...lmao.


Anyway, I look forward to another summer filled with lies, deceit and goofy head-of-household challenges. I would love to spend the summer in the BB house.....at least they have a pool and I don't mind PB & J sandwiches..lmao...


As always, to be continued.......................

4 comments:

Princess Banter said...

I get amused watching Big Brother as well... I do wonder how the hell they cope beyond the time that is aired on TV. And I do wonder if I should feel ashamed for enjoying watching them live lives like that :P I'll decide later on... haha!

Biddie said...

I am not a BB fan, although I do like train wreck TV. I think that I will check out the new Scott Baio show, God help me.

Canadian flake said...

princess - no shame needed...they know what they are getting into when they join the show..lol.

biddie- I read on a blog about that show but we don't seem to have it available on any of our channels here or I would check it out too.

Beth said...

I came over from another blog. I used to love BB. When there was Will and Boogie, but not since. I wish they could be on every season. Come on over if you get the chance. I love meeting new bloggers.