Thursday, July 5, 2007

SUMMERTIME IS NUTSO

Well it is summer vacation for the gremlins, and as is so often the case, they are driving me nuts.....yeah yeah burfica, I can HEAR you snickering because it isn't that far of a drive..lmao.

I think the only thing nuttier than me is the weather right now. I mean it is July people and Canada IS supposed to be warm enough this time of year to actually melt all the snow we got over the winter months. Ok well this might be a bit of an exaggeration but it is certainly unseasonably cool for this time of year. It makes sleeping nice but it has actually been cool enough that we have had to close windows at night. Now I am not really meaning to complain.....I only mention it because I feel like I have entered the twilight zone or something....lol.

Anyway, I hope all you Canadians and Americans alike had a great holiday. As always, it went wayyyyyyy to fast...lmao.

Have a great Thursday...

As always, to be continued...............

5 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

wow, poor you, SNOW and COLD...was 118 here today...wanna trade!!! LOLOLOLOL

Mom

Canadian flake said...

mom- it is actually just nice temps here...although I am enjoying NOT sweating to death, I feel like I have entered an alternative universe..lmao.

Brillig said...

Yeah, I could do with some twilight-zone-y weather here too. Do you suppose it's YOU? I mean, if you were to come to Utah would the weather turn all twilight-zone-y here too?

none said...

We had a good one despite the rain.

Sorry I hadn't visited, my blog feeds aren't updating. I'm working on it :)

Susan said...

It seemed to take a long time for summer to finally get here. Our June set a rcord for most days of rain. So far, July is behavung itself!
Loved the post about the dentist classmate!