Monday, June 25, 2007

WARNING...BEWARE OF THIS SCAM

This is a warning to all of my blogger buddies out there,

I received an email from a trusted friend warning me about this scam that is happening all over the place right now. I felt it was serious enough that I should sent the warning along here to get the word out. Please be careful and take heed. These scoundrels are ruthless it seems and I would not want any of you to fall victim to someone so vicious. Please read the following:

There is a slick routine aimed at stealing from unwary persons. They say that the gang usually comprises three or four members. While the three younger ones, all appearing to be cute and innocent, divert their "mark" (or intended target) with a show of friendliness and fun, the fourth, the eldest of this gang of criminals, sneaks in from behind the person's back to expertly rifle undetected through pockets and bags for any valuables being carried. The attached picture taken from CTV operating in the inner city shows the Gang in operation. Scroll down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------









HAHAHAHAHA GOTCHAAAAAAAA...
thought we could all use a funny today...did I mention I am a bit of a smartass??? lmao.
Have a great Monday all....

As always, to be continued.........................

13 comments:

Biddie said...

LOL! Too funny! I'll keep my eyes open for that one!

Canadian flake said...

biddie - glad ya liked it..lmao.
Wish I could be in the room with my buddy burfica when she reads this one...she is a bigger smartass than me..roflmao

Burfica said...

hahahaha hey wait?? did you call me a smart ass?? Well I never!!!

*snicker*
*snork*
*choke*

Canadian flake said...

burfica - pleaseeeeee you know it is true..lmao.

MomThatsNuts said...

I totally fell for that one last week. Those damn ducks you just cannot trust them.
Mom

captain corky said...

F#$%ing Ducks! ;)

Have a great Tuesday!

Zibi said...

nice one ... HEEHEE

Melody said...

Haha...how cute. We have alot of ducks at our camp and I love them when they are all 'fuzzy'...they've never stolen my money...the 'good' ducks must live in maine.

Laurie said...

so cute. i thought you were talking about something that happened at the mall where I grew up. glad it's just a duck

Phoenix5 said...

Good one Flake! I am always so skeptical when I see emails like that one, but I'm glad I read to the bottom this time! Too cute!

Have a great week!

Burfica said...

there you go, calling me a smart ass again. People are gonna start believing you dammit.

Okay I totally couldn't say that with a straight face. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

ok just so you all know ...burfica IS a smartass..so don't listen to her denials..lmaooooooo.

Rick Rockhill said...

that's a great pic..nice lead in too. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm really just a regular kind of guy with an active imagination is all.