Tuesday, June 26, 2007

PRAYERS SENT FROM CANADA

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am praying today for the family of WWE star Chris Benoit.

The events of the last few days have been so tragic and I fear we will never know what caused this man to harm his family before killing himself. I can't even begin to imagine what happened to push him over the edge and I really hope that poor young boy and his Mom didn't suffer too much in the end.

My prayers go out tonight to the families of Chris Benoit and his wife. I pray that they all find peace and answers in this terrible time of grief and sadness. Hopefully the press will leave them alone and let them grieve in private.

God bless that Mother and her son...at least they are in heaven together....

As always, to be continued..................

6 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

They're now speculating it was what they call 'Roid Rage, brought on by an overdose of anabolic steroids, which they found a large quantity of in his house. Sad, really sad.

Alekx said...

You don't spend 3 days committing murder suicide of your wife and kid while in a "roid rage" you beat them to death. Not tie one up and strangle her, then suffocate your child.

I hope the families can find peace. Seems like people are doing all kinds of hanious stuff lately.

captain corky said...

This world can be such a sick, sick place.

Canadian flake said...

I agree with all your comments. Honestly, any parent that suffocates their own child should burn in hell(in my mind). It is that poor boy that has been on my mind.

Brillig said...

It's so horrifying, isn't it? But you're right. There are innocent people suffering tremendously over it, and we should keep them in our prayers.

Biddie said...

My thoughts are with the family left behind. Chris had 2 other kids...what a nightmare for them..and the rest of his family.
What torment he must have been have suffering...