Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A QUICK UPDATE

Just wanted to pop on quickly and give a big thank you to all for the advice and well wishes over the last week. It has been a long few weeks feeling so blucky from these meds and I have appreciated the support and good thoughts I have received.

I am still not feeling that great but the doc did say it might be a few days before the meds were out of my system. I know I am feeling badly when I have a nap on badge day..lmao (ask burfica for explanation about that...hee hee).

Anyway, I will be back to my snarky PITA self soon enough. That is if I don't melt from all this heat..lmao.
Lots of love and prayers to you all.

As always, to be continued.........

7 comments:

Mia said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Cant be missing Badge Day :P

Biddie said...

Don't know what badge day is, but a nap sure sounds good!

none said...

Glad to hear the doctor is listening to you and taking steps to get you better.

Burfica said...

I sure hope you feel better soon my friend. Gotta have you back and up and runnin.

Brillig said...

Oh, I hope you feel all well soon!!!

captain corky said...

I just had to pop over and meet the person who had admitted that she didn't know who Joey Ramone was. That takes guts lady. ;)

I hope you feel better soon!

captain corky said...

PS. Please don't be intimidate by the 400 blogs that are listed in my profile. My main blog is at www.Corkyslog.blogspot.com

I encourage you to come over and make fun of me. It might make you feel a tad bit better. ;)