Thursday, June 14, 2007

USELESS BABBLE ABOUT ME

This was something that was emailed to me by our good buddy Burfica and I thought I would do it here instead of emailing it back to her...it has been a longggggggg crappy day full of bad news(but that is another post that I don't have the strength for). I thought this might be a welcome distraction...hopefully it won't sound too dorky...roflmao.....


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my first name no, My middle name was my great grandmother's name. I am a twin and I think they picked my 1st name to sound similar to my twin's name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?this afternoon...was just one of those bad days that made me wonder why I even got out of bed...but again that is another post..lmao.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess it is ok...but I don't have the patience to make it look pretty and I certainly prefer to type .
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? it might sound odd but I really like Macaroni and Cheese Loaf...of course , it is really bad for sugars and cholesterol...but I treat myself every now and again..hee hee
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 gremlins and 1 puss that I love as if she was my baby. I have learned gremlins can be controlled as long as you don't feed them after midnight...because if ya do they turn into creatures that ya don't even wanna think about...roflmao.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? well I would like to think so...I try to be a loving and supportive friend but I also know sometimes I can be a PITA..lol
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?? well gosh...anyone who has teenage gremlins and DOESN'T use sarcasm must be on some powerful drugs and best share them with me..hee hee
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?yuppers.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? not for all the tea in China..lol.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? not a big cereal eater at all..can't even remember last time I had a bowl...if I had to chose I would pick frosted flakes...not really a good choice for a diabetic eh? LOL
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not if I can help it...I am lazy about that....mostly wear slip-ons anyway.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not sure, I would like to think I am after all I have survived in my life but I can't say that I feel strong.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? either heavenly hash or maple walnut...love them both.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I would have to say their smile and how friendly they are...of course one of the first things I noticed about the gnome was his butt..after the years we have been together I still smile when I see that butt walking along in front of me and I grab it as much as I can...hee hee hee.
15. RED OR PINK?pink for sure. prefer soft baby pink the best.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? there are a LOT of things I dislike about myself...I guess the top of the list would be my lack of patience (especially with the gremlins and the gnome..don't know why they put up with me at times but glad they do.)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? the person that I miss most that is still alive is my Mom..moving to another town away from her was the hardest thing I have ever had to do because we used to see her every day. The person I miss the most that has passed is my Grannie. She was a very special lady and I didn't really appreciate that until the last year of her life...I miss her dearly and look forward to seeing her when it is my time to pass...(if they let me in..lmao).
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU??nope but if anyone decides to post this on their blog please let me know so I can check it out.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? not wearing pants OR shoes right now...wearing blue shorts as it is hotter than HELL tonight again. (one of the few perks of working at home...can go to work barefoot without even a bra on...hee hee )
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?? a bowl of veggies
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TOO RIGHT NOW?? myself typing and the fan whirling.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?sky blue or lavender.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?my gnome and fresh cut grass.oh yeah and BBQ too.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? well since I talk on the phone for a living and I just finished work I guess I don't know who it was..lol.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU??of course, or I would have deleted it.( I agree with fica on this one)
26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?? winter - figure skating, summer-gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOR??brown with some gray strands (getting more every day too...keep telling the gremlins that they are causing them)
28. EYE COLOR??blue-green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD?bbq chicken, chinese, or pizza
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?? definitely happy ending please
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Star Trek 5
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?red
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? anyone wh0 has ever lived through a Canadian winter would not even ask me this..lmao.
35. HUGS OR KISSES??what good is one without the other? LOL
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? pumpkin pie with ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?no one since I only blogged it
38 LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see #37
39. WHAT ARE YOU READING NOW??duh this questionaire. seriously, a book by Danielle Steele called Coming Out ..I loveeee her books.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?other than my mouse?? the Dell logo as our computer is a Dell.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT??nothing because I worked all night then went to bed.
42. FAVORITE SOUND??the gnome or gremlins giggling while I tickle them or my kitty purring..nothing else like it in the world.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? not sure...beatles I guess.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??Washington D.C. a longgg time ago.
45. DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS?? I plead the 5th on this one.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Ontario, Canada
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK??forget this question...doesn't apply to this now.
48. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARTOON CHARACTER??Bugs Bunny.

Hope I didn't shock or bore anyone with this. Have a great night.

As always, to be continued.........

7 comments:

none said...

I've seen this floating around interesting answers.

pumpkin pie flavored anything is great!

You may want to try the skinny cow no sugar added ice cream bars. They don't spike blood sugar.

I've got a family full of diabetics so if you need any info or tips just send me an Email.

Burfica said...

OOO good answers. And what is a mac and cheese loaf---I know I know, I'm so out of the loop.

Hammer, I can say that pumpkin pie flavored cough syrup is probably not a good idea. hehehehe

I get the sugar free fudgsicles, as I love chocolate. hehehehe

Phoenix5 said...

Interesting answers, Flake, but you copped out on some! LOL! What? You didn't think I'd notice??? ;-)

Sorry I didn't post for so long (or read your blog this week...I could swear I checked both yours AND Burfica's blogs this week and didn't see anything new... maybe a Blogger/Google glitch?) but I have added a new post, JUST FOR YOU! ;-)

Here's hoping you're feeling better soon! I know all about drug wash-out periods... sometimes the wash-out is worse than the actual side effects! :-S

Alekx said...

I had a comment all ready but I can't seem to get past pumpkin flavored cough syrup. Gee thanks Hammer and Burfica

MomThatsNuts said...

I think this was very interesting and now that we know ALL about you, we can find many useful ways to exploit and mock you. Its going to be great fun!!

Mom

MomThatsNuts said...

P.S. and Im with Phoenix on this one, I checked and checked and then one day there were like 5 new posts!! I think it WAS a blogger glitch, but we all know I think the NEW blogger sucks royal stinky butt....

Mom

Canadian flake said...

I am relieved to hear I am not the only one wondering what is up with blogspot. I check all of your blogs daily, no matter how crazy life gets I truly look forward to reading your blogs. I thought it was odd that there was nothing for a few days then POOF they were there...guess blogspot has a blog "brain fart"..lmao