Thursday, May 24, 2007

Challenge from the PHOENIX

I decided to take up the challenge set forth by the all mighty (and fellow Canadian) Phoenix in his blog. I have seen this one before and thought what could it hurt. Besides, we Canadians have to stick together ehhhhhhhhh...lmao

Here's how to play. Place an X by all the things you've done, or remove the X from the ones you have not. Simple, no? By the way, this is for your entire life:
(x) Smoked a cigarette.
( ) Smoked a cigar.
(x) Drank so much you threw up.
(x) Crashed a friend's car.
( ) Stolen a car.
(x) Been in love.
(x) Been dumped.
( ) Shoplifted candy.
(x) Been laid off.
( ) Been fired.
(x) Quit your job.
(x) Snuck out of your parent's house
(x) Party in the woods.
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
( ) Been arrested.
(x) Gone on a blind date...was the scariest and BEST thing I have ever done.
(x) Skipped school.
( ) Seen someone die.
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Canada. (ummm.. I LIVE there! LOL!..me too!!!)
( ) Been on a plane.
(x) Been on a train for a long trip
(x) Been lost.
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country.
( ) Been to Florida.
(x) Been to Washington
( ) Lived in Boston
( ) Gone to the Grand Canyon
(x) Swam in the ocean...not an Ocean but my river is the BEST!!!
(x) Felt like dying.
(x) Cried yourself to sleep...more than I would like to admit
(x) Played cops and robbers.
( ) Recently colored with crayons.
( ) Sang karaoke.
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins.
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't.
(x) Made prank phone calls.
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
(x) Made a snowman.
(x) Made a snow angel.
( ) Danced in the rain
(x) Walked in the rain.
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus.
( ) Written a letter to the President. (As a Canadian, I don't think my voice would get much ear-time with the President! LOL!..I agree with phoenix on this one so left the message here..lmao)
( ) Met a celebrity...not me but hubby met Terri Clark
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe.
(x) Watched the sun set with someone you care about.
(x) Blown bubbles.
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach.
(x) Crashed a party.
(x) Gone roller-skating.
(x) Ice-skating.
( ) Rode a camel.
Any nicknames? dynamo, fluffy(a longggg story), and the most important one is MOMMY

Favorite drink? fruitopia
Ever been in a Car accident? yes
2 door or 4 Door? prefer 4

Salad Dressing? Ranch or Catalina
Favorite pie? Pumpkin
Favorite number? 26
Favorite movies? anything mushy with a happy ending
Favorite food? fettucini alfredo
Favorite brand of body soap? Coast
Favorite brand of deodorant? Sure
What do you enjoy receiving? lots of hugs and kisses and reminders that I am loved...we all need to hear those words and I firmly believe they are the most important words ever spoken


So, that's it for this one! Hope I didn't shock or disappoint anyone....lol.
Have a great Thursday and happy holiday to all my American friends.

As always, to be continued.....

8 comments:

Burfica said...

Oh man I may have to cave and do this one too. lmaoooooooo You gotta tell me why Fluffy???

Dorko said...

No, really...
tell us a little about yourself...
lol!
I got this in an e-mail awhile back, it certainly makes you think about where you've been and what you've done - doesn't it?
=)

Dorko said...

PS... LOVE the puppy pix in your blog header - made me litterally laugh out loud when I saw it. adorable!

Laurie said...

never been on a plane? wow. is it due to fear or just never had the opportunity?

Phoenix5 said...

Good answers Flake! I enjoyed reading them and getting to know you a little better!

"All mighty phoenix", eh? ;-) Be careful or you'll make my head swell! LOL! Wait a minute.. that didn't sound right.........

Burfica said...

no phoenix, that didn't sound right, but my mind is always in the gutter. lol

Phoenix5 said...

Tee Hee! So's mine!

Canadian flake said...

fica- remind me and I will post sometime about the "fluffy" nickname.

dorko- thanks, I think this puppy is cute too. I wish I had one just like him. The pic was sent to me in an email with the caption "this is what sorry looks like" lmao.

laurie- I wanna fly someday, just never had the chance or the money. My life has always been about "robbing Paul to pay Peter"...guess surviving my home life when I was young, has given me strength to live this way too.

phoenix - awwww come on, you know you are "all mighty" in my eyes...lmaoooo . Again we "eskimos" have to stick together to keep from freezing. Ooops I just re-read my answer, and it sounded even worse didn't it?? LOL