Monday, April 16, 2007

Please pray for Virginia Tech

All I can say is omg not again.... I can't even imagine how this could happen or how the parents and students of Virginia Tech will ever recover from this morning's tragedy.

First let me offer my condolences and prayers to those affected by this shooting. It is hard to believe that the US will have to endure another event like this. As a Canadian it would be easy for some to turn off the news and not want to think about the events of this morning, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

As many people will be asking themselves over the coming days and weeks , my first question is why??? Why did innocent students have to die because some sick individual couldn't get his brain functioning correctly and release that death and violence is NEVER the answer??

Well ,as many, I will be watching and listening to updates to try to make sense of such a senseless act. And , as many, I will be praying for the victims of today's shooting. May God be with them and their families in this time of need.

Remember all...everything happens for a reason...but today does show us that we aren't meant to always understand what the reason might be....

Prayers from Canada and to be continued....

1 comments:

Burfica said...

Lots and lots of prayers!!!