Thursday, March 8, 2007

weird work ....

Well here I sit, waiting for another fun filled night at work to begin. I have to say that working straight nights totally SUCKS for the most part but I keep hoping it will get better when I get used to it. I know I have mentioned a bit about my new job and I can honestly say that it has turned my world upside down. I spend my days at home all alone while the Gnome and gremlins are off at work/school doing whatever the hell it is they do... To try to stop from growing roots, I spend my days cooking and cleaning and of course badging on pogo..lol. I spend my nights listening to strangers on the phone babble on and on about weird things..almost makes me wish I was a telephone sex-operator cause then at least their stories might be interesting. Anyway, it is a living I guess and I imagine I will get used to everything being flip flopped. So the next time, some stranger calls and wants to ask you about your long distance service or how many eggs you had for dinner....please remember it could be your friendly flake on the phone and try to let the person down gently. I guess all the years of being yelled at and abused in the retail industry have finally paid off...now I get yelled at and abused but I can at least stick my tongue out at them while I am mentally telling them to go fuck a tree...lmaoooooooooo. And as I told my dear fica, it isn't all bad...I can go to work and I don't have to wear a bra...hee hee hee...

to be continued............

2 comments:

Burfica said...

Heck you don't even have to wear pants if you didn't want to. Or you could be in your pajama's with curlers in your hair. hehehehe

Then when you get rude people on the phone you can think of how professional your dressed and giggle. hehehehe

Dorko said...

Hey now!
I worked a 'telecommunications' job for a while...
I LOVED pajama day! er... night, whatever the case may be!