Friday, March 2, 2007

SOMEONE SHOOT THAT GROUNDHOG PLEASE!!

OKKKKKKKK we Canadians officially call uncle already. Ever since that stupid flippin groundhog said it would be an early spring, Mother nature has dumped nothing but sh*t on us and I am more than ready to wave the white flag(actually I tried to but the flag wasn't visible in all this snow). And of course fica( the smartass of the free world) is helping her out by sending us a winter storm express post....thoughtful eh??? lmaoooooo....

Anyway, because of all this white crap and freezing rain the school buses were cancelled today, thus the gremlins get a 3 day weekend to drive me insane(which of course is what they do best anyway). I was a nice warden though and gave each of them some computer time this morning, which stopped them from trying to eat me alive. That damn gnome should be here to share in the fun. He said he was sick and didn't feel like going to work UNTIL I mentioned that the gremlins were staying home and then he flewwwwwwww out the door so fast I think he might not have landed til he got to work..lmao.

Well today marks the end of the 1st week at my new job. I am really enjoying it so far,but it just goes to show no matter what kind of work you do, if other people are involved life never gets boring...

Case in point...a quick description of my new job is that I have to call strangers (but no worries I am NOT a telemarketer and not selling anything)... I called a man last night and as soon as I said hello he started screaming calling me a stupid b*tch and threatening to sue me. Of course, I stayed calm but man oh man did I ever wish I could just ask him WTF his problem was. He went on to say that by calling him, I was harrassing him and he WAS going to involve the FBI. I told him sorry and have a good night and hung up. And of course, all I could think of at that point was all the things I wanted to say....like ohhhhh yeahhhhh buddy I FORCED you to even answer the phone....or yeahhhhhh buddy the FBI is gonna stop running after murders, rapists and druggies to come hunt my ass down because I called you and had the nerve to say hello???
Maybe I should have told him to go ahead and call Dog the Bounty Hunter to come get me cause I would loveeeeee to meet him and Beth and of course that Dwayne Lee and Leland are both hotties...lmaooooo.
And of course, Dog would be safe here with me....because unlike those f*ckin idiot losers in Mexico, Canada doesn't wanna lock up a man for hunting down a sexual preditor and putting his punk ass in jail where he belongs...so whatever Mexico...Dog come on up here and we will hide ya out in the woods...hee hee hee.....

Anyway happy Friday to all

to be continued..............

5 comments:

Burfica said...

Maybe you could hide Dog in a snow drift. Build him a little igloo, snow bungalo out back your house. hehehehehe

Canadian flake said...

omg a dog in an igloo...and he could catch the bad guys on a polar bear while he is at it...roflmao.....

Alekx said...

LOL @ dog the bounty hunter.. So the way the guy reacted you must be bill collecting. LOL

It's only 60 today brrrrrrrr

Ryan said...

Were you getting ready to ask that guy if he could do a money transaction that was based in Nijeria?

I was kidding

(please say no)

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey Canadian Flake! Thanks for coming by of COURSE I dont mind, insanity shared is, well still insanity but HEY!! DOG...I love me some DOG..I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "DOG is my co-pilot" I would keep Dog nice and warm, if we could all fit in the igloo with Beths huge breasteses...

Mom COME BY ANYTIME...theres usually something going on!!