Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ALMOST FREE

omggggggg the day is almost here and I am getting so excited I just can't stand it. I have almost survived my last 2 weeks in HELL and the end is so close I can taste victory. Tomorrow afternoon, I will be working my final shift and as I pass through the gates of HELL for the final time, I will thoroughly enjoy spitting in the eye of Satan.

It hardly seems possible that my 7 months of punishment have finally come to an end. I am soooooo looking forward to the next chapter in the saga of " The owner of the Gnome and 2 Gremlins...."

I have started my new job and so far it seems to be going ok. I think I am going to like it, which in itself makes it a step up. Hopefully, I won't screw it up..LOL. The thing I have noticed the most is how positive and nice the trainers have been...I find myself saying "are you sure?" alot. After 7 months of being degraded, yelled at and mistreated it is hard to get used to being treated like a human being again.

It has been an adjustment for the entire family. Last night while I worked, the cat decides she HAS to be in my arms and snuggle with me. Of course, no one else would do, it HADDD to be Mommy and I wanted to flush her furry ass down the tiolet. We finally had to close her in the bedroom and you would have thought someone was killing her with all the noise she made. LOL

Well stayed tuned and have a great day ev 1...

to be continued................

3 comments:

Burfica said...

"flushed her furry ass down the toilet" you sure you were talking about the cat and not number 1 gremlin??? hehehehehe

I still think you should puke on satans shoes on the way out.

Canadian flake said...

still wishing I had taken the time to puke on Satan ....or at least coughed all over her to share this damn cold fica gave me...lmaooooo

glenda said...

Are you ever comming back